A / AVP / P Omnibus - Complete List

Started by The Necronoir, Jul 25, 2008, 02:11:43 AM

Author
A / AVP / P Omnibus - Complete List (Read 43,524 times)

Hudson

Hudson

I've got 4 more Omnibuses to go so I just thought I'd rank the ones I've finished by overal quality and consistency.

AvP 1
Predator 1
Aliens 3
Aliens 2
Aliens 4
Aliens 1
Predator 2
AvP 2

Let's see, some favorites of mine are Outbreak, Nightmare Asylum, Genocide, Harvest, Rogue, Sacrifice, Labyrinth,Salvation, Music of the Spears, Concrete Jungle, Dark River, and Big Game.I also enjoy AvP, Duel, and of course Eternal.There are a lot of good little shorts but I don't want to go through them all.

On the other hand, Female War, Colonial Marines, Stronghold, Cold War, and Race War aren't the best. Deadliest of the Species is just an antimiracle of incredible stupidity.

magical_boy

what did you think of aliens vs. predator war?

Hudson

Hudson

I haven't read it in a while so I don't remember it well but I remember enjoying it. I know its a sequel to Aliens Frenzy too.

Kimarhi

War waited to long to mix Noguchi with the survivors of the Berserker crew.

jesito

jesito

Quote from: The Necronoir on Jul 25, 2008, 02:11:43 AM

Aliens Omnibus: Volume 6
- Apocalypse: The Destroying Angels (#1-4)
- Once in a Lifetime (?)
- Xenogenesis (#1-4)
- Headhunters (?)
- Tourist Season (?)
- Pig (one-shot)
- Border Lines (?)
- 45 Seconds (?)
- Elder Gods (?)
- Purge (?)
- Glass Corridor (one-shot)
- Stalker (one-shot)
- Wraith (?)

Here's some more information about the stories in Aliens Omnibus volume 6:

- Apocalypse: The Destroying Angels (#1-4)
- Once in a Lifetime (?) ---->Dark Horse Presents #140
- Xenogenesis (#1-4)
- Headhunters (?)  ---->Dark Horse Presents #117
- Tourist Season (?) ----->Dark Horse Comics Annual 1997
- Pig (one-shot)
- Border Lines (?) ----->Dark Horse Comics #121
- 45 Seconds (?)   ----->together with "Elder Gods" in Aliens: Special (one-shot)
- Elder Gods (?) ------>together with "45 seconds" in Aliens: Special (one-shot)
- Purge (?) -----> one-shot
- Glass Corridor (one-shot)
- Stalker (one-shot)
- Wraith (?) ----->one-shot

The Necronoir

Updated. Thanks again, Jesito.

Tarog

Tarog

Are the omnibus series Complete with all Aliens comics? So there are none at all missing?

dragonthingy

Yeah, what stories are missing?

I know there are the movie adaptions, the kenner toy comics, Newts Tale, Backsplash, Crusade, The new comics, Thrill of the hunt and civilised beasts.

Any others?

alienfan95610

Quote from: dragonthingy on Aug 14, 2009, 03:40:09 AM

I know there are the movie adaptions, the kenner toy comics, Newts Tale, Backsplash, Crusade, The new comics, Thrill of the hunt and civilised beasts.

Any others?

Also missing is Aliens Tribe....and....the omnibusses DO NOT include any crossovers with other companies. Examples being the following....Green Lantern Vs. Aliens, Judge Dredd Vs. Aliens, Batman Vs. Aliens...etc etc

dragonthingy

Quote from: scorpio95628 on Aug 14, 2009, 05:51:42 PM

Any others?

Also missing is Aliens Tribe....and....the omnibusses DO NOT include any crossovers with other companies. Examples being the following....Green Lantern Vs. Aliens, Judge Dredd Vs. Aliens, Batman Vs. Aliens...etc etc

Isn't tribes Genocide, which was in Omnibus 2?

alienfan95610

Quote from: dragonthingy on Aug 14, 2009, 11:15:11 PM
Quote from: scorpio95628 on Aug 14, 2009, 05:51:42 PM

Any others?

Isn't tribes Genocide, which was in Omnibus 2?

No....Tribes and Genocide are two completely different things. Genocide was a 4 issue mini-series while Tribes was a hardcover graphic novel....basicly a novel with painted, single page pictures in it.

Funk

Funk

QuoteI know there are the movie adaptions, the kenner toy comics, Newts Tale, Backsplash, Crusade, The new comics, Thrill of the hunt and civilised beasts.
Backsplash is included in Labyrinth.

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

Hay does anyone know if darkhorse will release omnibuses of the other crossovers, like aliens vs batman or batman vs predator and the other books like predator vs tarzan and aliens vs green lantern.

Corporal Hicks

No. too many different licenses.

predatorfandrc90

Ah that figures well thnks anyways hicks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed