What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,794,378 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 17, 2012, 12:13:30 PM
Cvalda, energy drinks and/or coffee are the only way. Our stomachs may hate us for it later but the now will make it so worth it.
Oh dear god, no. The only time I've ever used an energy drink was when I had a sleepless night...and then I had to work a night shift later in the day. I downed an energy drink and 15 minutes later I was practically having a seizure :P I'll just have to persevere... but I won't like it! >:(

Terx2

Terx2

My ipod touch's screen broke :(

Vakarian

Vakarian

Bought my mother some flowers for mothers day today an a card, and she responds by telling me to f**k off and leave her house.

I don't know why I bother with my life to be honest.

First Blood

First Blood

That's terrible. Why would she say something like that? :-\

Vakarian

Vakarian

I don't know, I only turned 19 last week and she just wants to be rid of me. I just want to leave my country and cut ties with my family completely.

r888

r888

late for uni

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Sierra on Mar 18, 2012, 08:29:17 PM
I don't know, I only turned 19 last week and she just wants to be rid of me. I just want to leave my country and cut ties with my family completely.
Sorry man  :-\  I'm not very close with my family either.

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

I finished Mass Effect 3 :(

Terx2

Terx2

I can't get any sleep. My neighbors are playing halo reach and shouting at the top of there lungs. Maybe they could hear each other if they turned the f**king tv down >:(

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

I'm nervous as hell for my theoric driving test tomorrow. Also doing lots of dem tests! :P

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Sierra on Mar 18, 2012, 08:25:51 PM
Bought my mother some flowers for mothers day today an a card, and she responds by telling me to f**k off and leave her house.

I don't know why I bother with my life to be honest.

Your mum sounds like my dad...It's a pretty shitty feeling.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Looks like my Xbox connection is busted. I can't even get a connection.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

The fact that I wake up and the world is still the same, repeating the same mistakes over and over.
I dunno Im sick of looking around and seeing nothing but sheep (followers) everywhere, afraid to be better than what they are or do the right thing because it's the "uncool" thing to do and the fact this society keeps pathetic behaviour going.

The Jokers right its all one big bad joke

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Sierra on Mar 18, 2012, 08:25:51 PM

Have you asked her why she is acting this way?  How very sad to hear, Sierra.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

The latest canon thread. :-\  I'm sorry to have contributed to the big mess, but I think there was some interesting points made in between all of the crap.  It wasn't a total loss, but still a loss.

Fox is the real problem. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed