What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,797,335 times)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Been sick since yesterday but that dose not seem to stop me from playing Mass Effect 3 Muliplayer, I scare my party if i start coughing or clearing my throat a lot.  Do feel a bit better now, it only took 2 pots of green tea with lemon and honey and 13 throat drops.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Predator Queen on Mar 14, 2012, 12:38:40 AM
Been sick since yesterday but that dose not seem to stop me from playing Mass Effect 3 Muliplayer, I scare my party if i start coughing or clearing my throat a lot.  Do feel a bit better now, it only took 2 pots of green tea with lemon and honey and 13 throat drops.

And a little time kickin ass with Prime  :P

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Bummer, being suck sicks.  Er...

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Prime113 on Mar 14, 2012, 12:39:51 AM

Yah oddly enought playing with you got me feeling better.  Go figure...

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Predator Queen on Mar 14, 2012, 12:44:37 AM
Quote from: Prime113 on Mar 14, 2012, 12:39:51 AM

Yah oddly enought playing with you got me feeling better.  Go figure...

It's what I do.  :laugh:

Lie

Lie

Guts sent me a hate filled message on PSN last night I'm still a bit shaken up by it.

chupacabras acheronsis

oh shit, post it

Lie

Lie

GENERATIONS

Look at what I'm playing!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Those words still haunt me. :'(

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

I'm beyond lost, now.

First Blood

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Now your day will close with a kickass twist ending. Who could ask for anything more?
Don't worry about the suited man narrating you behind the bushes. He likes to do that.  ;)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

No better days there would be.

Anyone ever watch One Step Beyond?  It was the much forgotten, but much cooler, true-story version of The Twilight Zone.  I recommend looking it up, I can't go back to Twilight Zone now, despite how great it is.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I watched the entire series actually.
Pretty intriguing stuff if is in fact to be believed. I think my favorite episode was The Signal about those soldiers who saw a heavenly light in the sky and suddenly dropped their weapons  and walked off the battlefield in disgust. They were going to be executed for cowardice until the same thing happened on the opposite side.
I wouldn't call it better than TZ or Outer Limits, but it is a very overlooked show and deserves more viewers.

Prime113

Prime113

Totally got stood up by RagingDragon last night.  :'( :'( :'(

severen76

severen76

I missed steak and blow job day, because of work. Fml.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed