Aliens vs. Predator: Dark World Unrated (ON YOUTUBE!!!)

Started by pmaz11, Jun 23, 2008, 11:17:31 PM

Author
Aliens vs. Predator: Dark World Unrated (ON YOUTUBE!!!) (Read 48,385 times)

pmaz11

*READ*

Official Story/Plot Outline: In 1989 Los Angeles, a S.W.A.T Team is called to the scene of an explosion downtown and 8 men go and check it out. After looking through the building for anything they discover blood, and one by one they start getting captured mysteriously. Later on it's discovered that a group of predators captured them and brought them to a new dark world and dropped them off. The predators let loose several facehuggers not knowing that one of the facehuggers was a Queen so that aliens can be grown and the predators can hunt them. Throughout the film the humans struggle to stay alive and the predators keep tabs on the humans to see who can survive and who are worthy but the aliens continue to grow so the predators focus on stopping the aliens but have trouble along the way.

pmaz11

Title Confirmed: Aliens vs. Predator: Dark World

*More screenshots are coming soon if anyone wants them posted say so ;)*

Purebreedalien

Post away, I need to continue working on my script soon.

Private Hudson

What do you mean when you say they brought them to a new dark world?

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jul 04, 2008, 09:30:08 PM
What do you mean when you say they brought them to a new dark world?

Like I just mean the predators captured them and brought them to a new dark planet with nothing on it besides rock, etc., so it's basically just like a planet the humans have never been on and that's never been seen.

*Screenshots will be up in about an hour*

Dino21AvP

I hope you all enjoy it I know I had fun working on it.  A lot of time and effort was spent working on this film so let us know what you think. :)

pmaz11

Heres the NEW screenshots:

(Sorry about the size) :-\

Purebreedalien

Awesome! Hey, Dino21AvP, wasn't it you on Youtube who made the Clone Chestburster video? It rocks ;D

Private Hudson

Looks like its coming along good.

Dino21AvP

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jul 05, 2008, 07:23:27 AM
Awesome! Hey, Dino21AvP, wasn't it you on Youtube who made the Clone Chestburster video? It rocks ;D
No I'm afraid that wasn't me

Purebreedalien

Oh well it's still good :) I can't wait for this film :)

pmaz11

Me and Dino21AVP did much work on this film, and below theres a (short list) of the different areas me and him worked on. Just so if anyones interested they know who did what.

Written & Directed by: P. Maiden

Produced by: D. Maiden

Cinematographer: P. Maiden

Special Effects: MaidenFX

Animation/Stop Motion: P. Maiden

Purebreedalien

Cool. Good job so far guys :)

pmaz11

I forgot 1 very important thing!

The only way I can get this film to anyone interested is if I send it in an email from Pando. It's a free program that you can download easy and quick, and get rid of after you get the film ;)

Download the FREE VERSION
http://www.pando.com/downloadfree

*If anyone knows any other way to host about a 400MB film then let me know, anything is fine with me. Except WinZip or anything, I have trouble with that.*

Purebreedalien

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed