Ravager
37 (19.7%)
Praetorian
15 (8%)
Queen
38 (20.2%)

Total Members Voted: 165

Author
Favourite Alien Unit? (Read 85,860 times)

PREDATOR1125

PREDATOR1125

RAVAGEEEEERRR

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

It has to be the ravager it's just to kick ass not to be.

out-at-night-mostly

out-at-night-mostly

THe queen should pretty much be ranked as one of the best unit in RTS game imo. Its high in hp do knock back, give buffs and can make insta kill units (huggies) for free who will spawn other units

But my favourite alien is still the plain old praetorian. They look the good look and fight the good fight. I send them in after swarming my foes with a horde of suicide runner that left them low on health and vomiting. Oh yeah plus they get those spore see ppls in blue thingies and spawn queen or ravagers too.

A L I E N

A L I E N

Praetorian, effective and great for Hive growth. When you have a sqaud of these defending a area, nothings getting through!

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Runner, why? cuz they're damn fast, Im gonna start playing this game again.

Rikomaru

Rikomaru

Upgraded Drone were awesome if you have 10 or more bath in acid !

Lie

Lie

i went out for the day and left the game on with predaliens attacking my predator units with health cheat on came back let my units die and predaliens molt'd the highest one was 63870 it took more then 2 mins to kill with 3 hydra non upgraded attacking it

Level 5 Trail of Bravery

ScoobySnax

ScoobySnax

The Queen, considering she actualy looks black lol.

CrazyRussian

CrazyRussian

Carrier...I remember how much I loved having like three facehuggers jump off of its back. Its like a blackhawk helicopter and the Carrier protects the facehuggers.

DroiDis

DroiDis

is this the game 4 the ps2 because if it is its the ravenger. i love the sound affects it makes as it attacking some1

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

I maxed out a Predalien once. He was so badass it made the Predalien my favorite class.

Machiko Naguchi

Machiko Naguchi

Definitely the Queen because she is a badass and can knock people down with one swat. Whenever my guys are in trouble I just detach her egg sack and let her go rape. And if you have her upgraded then all of the surrounding aliens go into a frenzy!!

Lordprobe ALIENS

Lordprobe ALIENS

THE ALIEN QUEEN FOR ME BECAUSE OF HER SIZE, FLOORS PEOPLE WITH ONE HIT, SHE CAN BREED, SHE CAN BE UPGRADED SO ALL ALIENS NEARBY BECOME A POWERFULL FIGHTING FRENZY.

ALIENS ARE SUPERIOR IN EVERYWAY. :) :) :) :)

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

I am somewhat given a tie between the Predaliens and the Ravagers. On one hand the PAs could upgrade their armor with every kill and had awesome heat resistance. On the other hand, ravagers made short work of every nuisance they came across (especially those Exo Suits). I also thought the Praetorians were also pretty good in their own right, good armor, good strength, decent range attack.

Lucky Star

Lucky Star

Praetorian and PredAlien.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed