The Market Place

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 14, 2006, 03:37:59 PM

Author
The Market Place (Read 192,146 times)

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

The link is working on my end.

More Alien and Predator stuff up, including SDCC stuff and a custom wood burned AVP piece!
https://www.ebay.com/sch/prj_since1990/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

TheGreatSpoondini

TheGreatSpoondini

As quick as I got it all I have to let this stuff go for financial reasons ... hoping you guys can help me out? Link below is my listing of AVP the hunt  begins models

https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/757921.page

Thanks everyone!

TheGreatSpoondini

TheGreatSpoondini

https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/758688.page

My avp miniatures lot here please check it out thanks everyone

TheLoneRanger

TheLoneRanger

Hello, new here !!!

If anyone has an un-opened Ultimate Jungle and City Hunter ... I'd be interested in purchasing, if you can help a fellow board member out. 

Anyway, look forward to chatting with you guys.

Keyes

Keyes

Selling a sealed copy of the Alien: Covenant soundtrack on CD which I no longer need.

£10 all-in inc. postage. UK buyer and PayPal payment only please. Would rather it go to a good home in the community!

PM me, many thanks :)

lightsyder

lightsyder

Anyone have an Ultimate Scarface Predator for sale?  Or maybe trade if you are looking for new NECA horror stuff.  Lots of that hitting Targets and GameStop's near me

Otter

Otter

Hi looking to sell a loose Predalien at a local collectibles show, but have no idea what it is worth.  I don't want to let it go for a stupidly low price, so was hoping someone here might ahve an idea.

... or looking to trade it for a Col Cameron (which never seemed to make it out here to Australia).

Christof1712

Christof1712

Hi. If anyone has a chess set I am very interested, especially the Marines one. Please message me if any are available to purchase.

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Hey there,

got a list of various Aliens/Predator/AVP stuff i would love to give to loving Hands. Moved together with the GF to a new place and it is seriously lacking storage capabilities.

The stuff :

Model Kits:

- Halcyon Movie Classics Alien and egg - Alien Creature Model Kit 1:9 Scale -  assembled and primed black

- Halcyon Movie Classics 1/9 ALIEN 3: creature with base - assembled and primed Brown

- Halcyon Movie Classics Alien Queen  Kit 1/12 Scale - unassembled and unpainted

- an for now unidentified old  Predator kit of the masked jungle hunter. Unassembled and unpainted. Will try to identifie it. Simple pose, standing 1:9 i think. Maybe somebody knows him.

Mcfarlane stuff(Movie Manicas), all unboxed but in good condition (as far as i can tell) and with the bases and accessories :

- the Resurrection Warrior

- Alien 3 Dog Alien

- Alien Big Chap

- Aliens Queen

- Predator Jungle Hunter

- Predator City Hunter

- Jungle Hunter/Big Chap two pack

- AVP Grid Alien

- AVP Alien Warrior

- AVP Ancient Predator

- AVP Scar Predator

- AVP Celtic Predator

Konami Alien Trading Mini Figure Set Vol I :

- The Big Chap Alien

- Dog Alien

Konami Alien Trading Mini Figure Set Vol II :

- Aliens Warrior

- Resurrection New Warrior

Kotobukiya Predator 2: One Coin Set :

- Predator without mask and with sword

- roaring Predator with disc

-Predator with spear and mask

- battle damaged one armed Predator

If you recognize something on the list you are interessted in, hit me up with a pm and i can show you pictures and we can settle on a price for it.

Edit: If you have some of the Prodos AVP stuff you don't need, i would be also be willing to trade. It's my new poison of choice  ;D

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Is anyone selling custom head molds for the neca marines figures.

No actor in particular, just need different head sculpts to give them some variation and uniqueness.

Mirapony

Mirapony

Hello! I am selling by rare marmit figure on ebay, please check here

It's full assembled. Scale 1/3. Made in Japan by Marmit 2007

It's not perfect condition, It got missing arm spine, Yellowed dome and sticky texture on that part. It also got some glue on it's tail.

This shipping cost is high due to it's size and shipping over sea from Asia, Thailand. The shipping will be EMS and trackable.

Thank you for interesting.

bobby brown

bobby brown

selling off a bunch of Aliens stuff in bulk. If you live in Europe or Scandinavia have a look! :)

https://www.shpock.com/en-gb/i/XFHGdTwkKBXaU8j4/aliens-collection-for-sale

Kidbooo

Kidbooo

Hello everyone,,
I have two Alien Xenomorph figures, one of which is glow-in-the-dark. One Alien Xenomorph Warrior, and two different Predator figures. If you want photos, or to get more details, let me know. Some are limited edition, and retail for $150 on Eaglemoss(and some are not even in stock now), so buy it from me at a discount!

They are unopened, never touched, exactly new.

diabolik

diabolik

i have some beautiful Mcfarlane AVP figurines that I'm trying to trade or sell. they just sit around and i was thinking someone would appreciate them more. i have a bunch of random ones most of them in original packaging. let me know if you're interested, thanks.

edit: i live in the USA. Florida to be exact.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed