AVP-Wacraft 3 -Need your Help!

Started by Bratcipheo, Jun 16, 2008, 02:03:28 PM

Author
AVP-Wacraft 3 -Need your Help! (Read 14,590 times)

Bratcipheo

Bratcipheo

Hello guys,

Im am mapper and have made several maps in warcraft; and now im currently making avp-extinction multiplayer/skirmish map.
My goal is to get as close a possibly to the game; as for the models and effects(the Hive, the evolving, attacks) i can assure you look pretty good and are like in the game(with small diferences)
But i've got a problem, no GameFAQ tells me how much damage a unit inflicts on a target and how fast.(I need a number, like every 1.2 sec.)
And im pretty sure that "Medium Raw Damage" does a different damage to "Medium Kinetic Armor" than to "Heavy Acid Armor".I need prozentuals for that.Means: Medium raw attack may inflict 100% damage too Medium kinetic armour but only 75% to Heavy acid armour.Normal warcraft is made like this.I need numbers.

Im open to new features as well, which would mean i could make a avp-extinction 2.

P.s:  The game will really become like extinction and not as crappy as other avp wc3 maps.

thank you very much.

avpmad!

avpmad!

make it so, you can actually play as one alien predator or marine :D

Nightmare

Nightmare

that goinna be awesome!!!

ask help in wc3 forums :-\

try www.thehiveworkshop.com

i think that was it :P if doesnt work replace the .dot with .net, .org and so on :P or google it

and post pics and stuff as you do some progress!

Bratcipheo

Bratcipheo

So guys, i have some alien gameplay from the game.Tell me what you think(note:its still not ready)

thx

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Looks pretty good, nice custom models, keep up the good work.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

dude! thats freakin Awsome! I'm gonna get WC3 so when its ready I'll download this game from you when its finished.

Commander Griker

This is the mod/map for warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne.
It shows the Alien lifecycle.
Icons and terrain etc. is not yet ready.The Marines and Predators arent ready as well.

Chris P

Chris P

Very, very, VERY nice.  I was looking at these vids a while back, as a concept for Extinction 2.  Now I know what is goign on, I get it now.

So, how does this work?  I have never played Warcraft, so I have no idea.

Let us know when you got it complete.

Svarog

Svarog

Woa!
Can anyone pass links for Warcraft 3 maps with AvP???

DarthSidious

i will so reinstall wc3 for this, any updates?

Chris P

Chris P

I have no idea what Wc3 is.  I'm not the "computer gamer" if you will.  What is it?     

MudButt

MudButt

It's an RTS (real time strategy) game where instead of normal shooter games or rpgs you control a giant mass of units. People that play it online sometimes create custom maps for others to download and play with other people.

It's similar to Halo Wars or AvP: Extinction.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Elrik on Jan 04, 2009, 06:37:44 AM
It's an RTS (real time strategy) game where instead of normal shooter games or rpgs you control a giant mass of units. People that play it online sometimes create custom maps for others to download and play with other people.

It's similar to Halo Wars or AvP: Extinction.

Nice, is it for PC or console?

MudButt

MudButt

PC

Chris P

Chris P

Right, I "googled" it.  It looks old, how old is it?

Also, where would you access the AVP map? I dodn't get it, I was just wondering.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed