A hidden Cop in Under the Gun

Started by Veteran Warrior, Jun 13, 2008, 10:53:05 PM

Author
A hidden Cop in Under the Gun (Read 2,893 times)

Veteran Warrior

Maybe I'm just stupid and never noticed but did anyone else see that at the begining of under the gun, if you run passed the building where el hongo is, behind it is a cop walking by himself, if you grab him and take him to a computer thing like in La Famiglia, all the security cams shut off in the level. I hope I explained that alrite.

Purebreedalien

I think I have already done Under the Gun but thanks for pointing that out just incase I haven't, Veteran Warrior.

Veteran Warrior

Well the sad thing is I have beaten the game time and time again, and one day I decided to help my bro and I then noticed. I was laughing at myself. But you're welcome man

Cromartie

Cromartie

the game points this out

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: Veteran Warrior on Jun 13, 2008, 10:53:05 PM
Maybe I'm just stupid and never noticed but did anyone else see that at the begining of under the gun, if you run passed the building where el hongo is, behind it is a cop walking by himself, if you grab him and take him to a computer thing like in La Famiglia, all the security cams shut off in the level. I hope I explained that alrite.

Nice, I never noticed that.

On Skin Trade, after you fellow El Hongo on one of the tallest buildings near the broken rail at the beginning has some guy on top looking over the edge. I always sneak up behind him and roar. Then he jumps off and kills himself. lol

WisePredator

Quote from: The Wolf on Jun 18, 2008, 03:58:10 PM
Quote from: Veteran Warrior on Jun 13, 2008, 10:53:05 PM

Nice, I never noticed that.

On Skin Trade, after you fellow El Hongo on one of the tallest buildings near the broken rail at the beginning has some guy on top looking over the edge. I always sneak up behind him and roar. Then he jumps off and kills himself. lol
I think that's an easter egg, becaue it looks like he wants to comit suicide, but isn't sure, so the Predator, being the anti-hero he is, decides to "help" him. :P

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

jaja... The weird thing is how the experience is different to everyone.... that cop was the first guy i found in that level.... about the third time... i found El hongo and was able to follow him the other times... i was just going into the markers.... XP

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I never even knew about this, and if the game points it out, jesus i guess i am deaf or soemthing, lol.

Predator755

Predator755

Are you serious? :o That would have helped me out sooooooooooooooooooooo much awhile back! (Smacks self in head)

Anywhat, Im glad I found this. I might try scaring that guy into killing himself. (Malicious laugh)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed