[AvP1] How many people still play?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 14, 2006, 03:28:01 PM

Author
[AvP1] How many people still play? (Read 8,304 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I was just wondering. It might be nice to try and do some online games.

Mike’s Monsters

i've never been able to play mine online.
i'd like to try it tho since I have the internet on the computer with that game on it now.

Corporal Hicks

Well, it has a different MP system. It works on connecting to IP addresses rather than finding hosts.

Mike’s Monsters

i dont know if it would work for mine. i would have problems with it sometimes because my computer is too good for the game ya know what I mean? Like it couldnt handle the computer at times.

Corporal Hicks

Hey Mikey. I got GameSpy so when you fancy trying again, give me a shout.

Mike’s Monsters

how bout friday or somethin? thats my day off.

carlp06

carlp06

Hi!!I know this has nothing to do with the board.I have avp2 and want avp1 wud any1 recommend me gettin it?????

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Damn Hicks, you still got that sig on? ;D hehe.
I gave up on this game for multiplayer... there was just almost nobody on gamespy anymore... >_>

Shaak

Shaak

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 14, 2006, 03:28:01 PM
I was just wondering. It might be nice to try and do some online games.

I would love that but I don't have a PC. I played it some years ago, it was a great but scaring experience.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: AcidGlow on Dec 28, 2006, 05:17:47 PM
Damn Hicks, you still got that sig on? ;D hehe.
I gave up on this game for multiplayer... there was just almost nobody on gamespy anymore... >_>
Damn right I do! You can't deny you didn't do a good job!

Quote from: carlp06 on Dec 28, 2006, 10:46:52 AM
Hi!!I know this has nothing to do with the board.I have avp2 and want avp1 wud any1 recommend me gettin it?????

Yes. It's really fun - for SP. It's just not active on MP.

Xenomorph_

Xenomorph_

I have a major problem with the movies of the game... sometime sthey get stuck if u skip them on avp1... and on a gforce 6600gt 128mb the game can't run no matter what res u set the game at... it says it doesn't recognise the graphic setup. any help people?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Shame for me. What you have to do is late it load, watch it, the game'll load and be really crap. Restart your PC, and it'll be fine. If you wanna skip the movies, be on the ball, ready to press esc.

TheMonolith

If you are referring to the 1999 game from Rebellion, then HELL YEAH I still play.
By the way, you can turn the intro outro and monitor screen films off in options.
I have never played MP before but I would like too. Give me a line.  ;)

Private Hudson

I wish I could play still, but my graphics problem is still affecting my game. I need to see if I can fix it soon actually, I'm dying to play.

Private W Hudson

I still play avp1 now and again but i would like to play it online with some people,
Add me on msn or xfire if you wanna hook up and own some aliens.

Xfire: 666817
Msn: Matt_817@msn.com

Not sure if it works anymore correct me if i'm wrong.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed