Just right
11 (26.8%)
Way too much
13 (31.7%)
Start making possitive threads War Wager
17 (41.5%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author
Kill after kill after kill... it's boring (Read 7,674 times)

War Wager

Did anyone else find that watching lots people being killed off throughout the movie... you know... tiresome? Thats one of the probs my uncle has with it, watching random people being killed off again and again and again, it gets boring after a while. Loses the whole idea and power of seeing people being killed.

nukem11

Well yeah there was no real tension it was just a kill frenzy film.

Keyes

Your sister...your Uncle....  :-X

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The killing was ok, it was nothing burtal at all.

The Chibi Kiriyama

I have friends who still don't know what happened in this movie, and they were watching the unrated cut. They called it "boring."

I still think that's a bit harsh, but they're the target audience.

Undeadite

Well if the people making the movies dont want to spend time on character development, then they might as well just kill every last damn annoying "teenager" (yeah right, they were all well into their 20s).

PHANTOM

This is what my older cousin had to say about the film he's like 40 years old.

-- " this isn't a movie you can see over and over again because it will hurt your eyes"

-- "you know what killed this movie man? The fight scenes are too fast, you can't see what happens"

-- "Ok, let me put my eyes to the test now"

-- "Yo! Can you please rewind that for me, I couldn't make out what happens?"

--  "Wow bro, it looks like a good fight but I can't see what they're doing?"

^ Keep in mind the whole time I didn't say a word  to him, I let him make up his own dam mind, nothing about the film botherd him except the darkness. Hmmm, thats stange, what would make him say those things? ::)

gameoverman

I felt like this guy:

PHANTOM

^ Haha, yep! Me too.

They should of just made the movie say this instead, It would have made more sense..

DoomRulz

I didn't mind the body count; kept things interesting.

PHANTOM

The more the merrier 8)

Undeadite

Quote from: gameoverman on Jun 12, 2008, 12:02:20 AM
I felt like this guy:

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/jgeist/omg/Ray_Can_t_See_Shit.jpg

Lmao!!! I wonder if the film was supposed to be released with night vision goggle merchandise?

Layorz

Watched avp:r again last night. I remain amazed at how the whole production crew, producers/editors and the SB somehow thought complete darkness in 90% of the scenes constituted a good movie.

PHANTOM

Yet the brothers have no answer to this, they've always side step that topic. It's just more of a dead give away that they f**ked up and they don't want to take any responsibility for it.

But thats ok, because the door swings both ways, they wanna act like this film did no damage to their career, but it did and it's just a matter of time until their bull shit catches up with them.

Undeadite

I dont think they will find trouble making more weird music videos. I'm really not that surprised the movie is one ink blot, their use of shadow in their art shorts is fantastic. Maybe they can make AVP3 outta clay lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed