Riddick (Read 160,884 times)

ace3g

ace3g

Shasvre

Shasvre

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Awesome!

It's also waiting for a 'I c wat u did thar' caption.

First Blood

First Blood

Looking good! Have rewatch these movies again at some point.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: ace3g on Feb 02, 2012, 11:17:41 PM

New googles. Do they come with x-ray vision, you think?

Prime113

Prime113

Things are starting to warm up! I'm lovin' it! One of my most anticipated films of 2013.

ace3g

ace3g

Quote from: Prime113 on Feb 02, 2012, 11:52:51 PM
Things are starting to warm up! I'm lovin' it! One of my most anticipated films of 2013.

It's cool that Vin uses his FB page to post these pictures (shows his dedication to the franchise).

severen76

severen76

Hate those goggles

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: ace3g on Feb 02, 2012, 11:59:37 PM
Quote from: Prime113 on Feb 02, 2012, 11:52:51 PM

It's cool that Vin uses his FB page to post these pictures (shows his dedication to the franchise).

Yeah, I visit his page often. It's pretty awesome that he does that.

Shasvre

Shasvre

New synopsis.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Wolvie09/news/?a=54025

QuoteThe infamous Riddick has been left for dead on a sun-scorched planet that appears to be lifeless. Soon, however, he finds himself fighting for survival against alien predators more lethal than any human he's encountered. The only way off is for Riddick to activate an emergency beacon and alert mercenaries who rapidly descend to the planet in search of their bounty.

The first ship to arrive carries a new breed of merc, more lethal and violent, while the second is captained by a man whose pursuit of Riddick is more personal. With time running out and a storm on the horizon that no one could survive, his hunters won't leave the planet without Riddick's head as their trophy.

Riddick also sees the return of Karl Urban (Star Trek, The Bourne Supremacy) as Vaako and introduces to the series Jordi Molla (Bad Boys II, Colombiana) as Santana, the arrogant captain of the mercenary ship; Matt Nable (Killer Elite) as Boss Johns, a man looking for answers; Katee Sackhoff (TV's Battlestar Galactica) as the Nordic mercenary Dahl; and Bokeem Woodbine (upcoming Total Recall) as bounty hunter Moss. Rounding out the cast are Dave Bautista (The Scorpion King 3: Battle for Redemption), Conrad Pla (Immortals), Raoul Trujillo (Apocalypto), Nolan Funk (TV's Aliens in America) and two-time Grammy Award-nominated singer Keri Hilson.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Sounds badass.

The Thing from Another World

sounds and looks pretty cool. cant wait to see a trailer

First Blood

First Blood

Kol

Kol

Quote from: First Blood on Feb 05, 2012, 12:07:14 AM

looks really stealthy!  :o
cool colours, by the way.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Kol on Feb 05, 2012, 01:12:16 AM
looks really stealthy!  :o
cool colours, by the way.

I wonder if it's a nod to Apocalypse Now.

Storyboards For RIDDICK Find Their Way Online

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Lucaxmen/news/?a=54114

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed