6 (16.2%)
I don't care.
7 (18.9%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author
Grid Alien (Read 13,424 times)

Predators_Amalgamation

Predators_Amalgamation

one thing i noticed about the grid is, i distinctly recall him using his tail (which was cut off by celtic) to stab Scar through the shoulder...

also, another thing i noticed about ALL alien films, is if there is more than one alien, there always seems to be more aliens than the original amount of hosts

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Predators_Amalgamation on Jun 04, 2007, 02:04:17 PM
one thing i noticed about the grid is, i distinctly recall him using his tail (which was cut off by celtic) to stab Scar through the shoulder...

Grid didn't stab Scar.  It was another Alien, which then had its brains blown out with a piton gun.

Quotealso, another thing i noticed about ALL alien films, is if there is more than one alien, there always seems to be more aliens than the original amount of hosts

Aliens did not have this problem.  So this "ALL" stuff is malarky.  By the way, nice move on the "more than one Alien" attempt to cock-block a rebuttal.  :)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Jun 04, 2007, 02:43:56 PM
Quote from: Predators_Amalgamation on Jun 04, 2007, 02:04:17 PM

Grid didn't stab Scar.  It was another Alien, which then had its brains blown out with a piton gun.

Quotealso, another thing i noticed about ALL alien films, is if there is more than one alien, there always seems to be more aliens than the original amount of hosts

Aliens did not have this problem.  So this "ALL" stuff is malarky.  By the way, nice move on the "more than one Alien" attempt to cock-block a rebuttal.  :)

hes right about the scar and alien thing i watched that movie to many times for my own good

SM

SM

QuoteAliens did not have this problem.

Nor did Resurrection.

Only AvP had it.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: SM on Jun 04, 2007, 09:14:15 PM
QuoteAliens did not have this problem.
Nor did Resurrection.
Only AvP had it.

True...there's no real evidence that the Aliens outnumber the hosts, save for the word of a lying dick scientist.  :)

(And that's a scientist who is a lying dick.  Not a dick scientist who lies.  ;) )

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed