6 (16.2%)
I don't care.
7 (18.9%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author
Grid Alien (Read 13,419 times)

aliensetta

aliensetta

Please stop conplaning about that scene its been THREE YEARS!!!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

hey i'm only complaining about the two preds getting killed not of the aliens durability.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I just said that i wasn't complaining about the durability of the aliens

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

ok
i think its safe to say that the Grid Alien is cool

Anyone seen this before?http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/15874946/?qo=9&q=Grid+alien&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

LOL, pretty funny.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Spaghetti on May 30, 2007, 12:42:08 AM
ok
i think its safe to say that the Grid Alien is cool

It's definitely okay to opine that "Grid" is cool.  It is not a consensus though.  :)

Highland

Highland

Whats the point of making this kick ass Alien though, then blowing him up? Its like watching Rambo take out a whole platoon, the stepping on a land mine!

Has Anderson ever Actually explained his warped actions? or did he go into hiding? ;D

gameoverman

gameoverman

He was supposed to fight Scar on the surface but it wasn't filmed probably for lack of money and time.

SM

SM

QuoteWhats the point of making this kick ass Alien though, then blowing him up?

You mean like the original Alien?

Or the Queen?

Or a Predator?

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

...or any of the awesome movie bad guys ever created in the history of cinema?

SM

SM

Quite.

Grid had his scenes and his close ups.  The money was on the big climax of human and Predator vs. Queen.  Throwing Grid in for another false ending would've probably drawn the focus away from the Queen fight.  Or at least that might've been the reasoning...

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Considering the previous Pred/Alien scuffles in the film, I'm kinda glad we didn't get yet another scene of the two rubbery bastards rolling around on the ground together.

Highland

Highland

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on May 31, 2007, 03:49:08 AM
Considering the previous Pred/Alien scuffles in the film, I'm kinda glad we didn't get yet another scene of the two rubbery bastards rolling around on the ground together.

I kind of Disagree, The Grid Owned 2 predators, which Automatically gave him Status, He ordered the Aliens also back to the Queen when the were getting turned into cannon fodder (or at least thats how I read that scene). Scars beef was with Grid, not The Queen. 

He did'nt even know about her until she burst through the surface. This was after all, Alien Vs Predator, to have Scar kill grid, (before the climax) would have been the perfect additional scene that might have saved the movie a little, like a round 2 if you like.

It would also have stopped Pred fanboys everywhere from bitching so much.

The example of Alien or Predator again are Void for me, they could only end that way. This was a Vs movie. 

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

My point was that the big "fight" was shithouse, and having a second go at it would likely have been just as bad.

Highland

Highland

your probably right, it was a little dodgey, but everyone knows (aside from the Dodgy jump from the deck/ one handed pred/ and alien pig Squeel!) That was probably the best scene in the movie, Thing is the fight did'nt need to be that long, a shortned down, darker lit fight and it would have been perfect.

I liked the tail swing, and once the predator throws the alien and gives out the scream, its like "game on!" plus you had probably the Single best shot in the movie, the Alien on top of Celtic screaming......

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed