MUAHAHAHAH

Started by SiL, May 21, 2007, 04:21:49 AM

Author
MUAHAHAHAH (Read 7,474 times)

Darkness

Darkness

I wonder if we'll see any graphic chestburster sequences involving kids.

Probably not. Don't think the MPAA would like that.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They'd have cornaries.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Quote from: Darkness on May 21, 2007, 06:29:50 PM

i would be happy with just a good chestburster scene in general. i just saw avp again and the chestburster scene was...really shitty...wow i forgot about that. it looked like it took zero effort to do as if paul was like "you know what? i piss myself at the sight of gore so i want this chestburster scene to be as goreless as possible"

War Wager

War Wager

Its possible, but I think the kid would have nightmares about a little animatronic puttet bursting out of their chest and being covered in fake blood...  :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not if they're professionals like Carrie Henn!

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

Hey, if they had it in Aliens then they can have it in AVP ^_^

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Then it would be my most favorite movie of all time

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 21, 2007, 07:08:47 PM
Not if they're professionals like Carrie Henn!

When I first saw Carrie Henn in Aliens I thought she had been acting since she was a baby. How wrong I was!  :o

gameoverman

gameoverman

Well there is a scene in an old John Carpenter movie called Assualt on Precinct 13 where a little girl gets shot.  It was funny as hell as she was holding an ice cream cone at the time. 

Yeah, anyway I hope by this that it means they are staying away from Spielberg territory with this one (ie little girl kicking a velociraptor  ::) ).

SiL

SiL

This... isn't exactly what I had in mind.

People have been complaining that, of course, the kids will live. This means there's a chance they won't. I didn't mean it as 'Hey look at how awesome this is! We're gonna see kids smeard on the wall! f**k yeah! Awesome'...

gameoverman

gameoverman

Dude it's just a movie...  Little kids in horror movies should either be eaten or be possessed otherwise they will ruin it.

SiL

SiL

Yes, it's a horror movie, but it's not a mindless slasher movie where we have dozens of people who exist solely to get munched on.

Oh, wait ::)

SM

SM

Quotedidn't mean it as 'Hey look at how awesome this is! We're gonna see kids smeard on the wall! f**k yeah! Awesome'...

Sadly it look like other sad cases did mean it like that.

Don't mind children dying in horror films - but I don't need to see it graphically illustrated as so many others seem to be getting little erections about.  It's not scary, it's just mindless.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Oh god, cry me a river....

SiL

SiL

Kids, adults, animals. All fair game in horror movies. But it's a cheap shot at best and something slasher movies resort to when they want to scare their teen audience. I liked to believe the Aliens were above needing it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed