a rant

Started by genocyber, May 14, 2008, 08:30:36 AM

Author
a rant (Read 1,886 times)

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

Quote from: genocyber on May 15, 2008, 12:54:11 AMIf anything,these VS movies strengthen the chance for stand alones more than ever.

They really, really don't. All they do is convince the studio that people are interested in the versus concept. Don't believe me? Take a gander at the video where Woodruff admits that his Alien 5 ideas were canned because the studio could care less about the franchises as seperate entities.

Richman678

Richman678

i didnt even come here till after AVP-R was released....and yeah it was to bitch.

I came to the site for news but that was it, after the film came out i raced to join the forum and join in on the slamming of this crap.

I didnt love AVP, but i was annoyed that they left out gore, and cussing and they sped up the lifecycle.

But when i saw AVP-R i realized the franchises were going straight down the shitter. So here I am :)

I know our complaining here wont amount to anything, but it feels better knowing im not the only one who thinks the films are getting worse and worse.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed