Wolf: Elite Alien Killer, Or Inbred Moron?

Started by SiL, Apr 22, 2008, 10:41:33 PM

Author
Wolf: Elite Alien Killer, Or Inbred Moron? (Read 46,145 times)

SiL

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 03, 2008, 11:56:58 AMFit and strong is not the same thing. If a man can run 100 metres in 10 seconds then he´s fit, does it mean he is very strong too? Absolutely no.
Uh, yeah, kind'a does. You get kicked by that guy, you're gonna hurt.

Quoteunlike the dumb aliens who are stupid enough to run into the machine guns with their heads first instead of trying to get a way arround them and attack from behind or so.
Yeah, cos an Alien is instinctively know what an automated turret is and know to avoid it. I'm sure all Predators are born with this knowledge ::)

QuoteThe alien is not worth shit when it doesnt come from behind like a wimp and it gets blown away in close combat by a woman. Theres is your ridiculous bear context.
You really are a defensive little shit, aren't you?

Quotehas he ever done behind the head pull ups? No, because he´s too heavy
Pumping Iron disagrees with you.

MoBiUGeArSkIn

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on May 03, 2008, 12:01:41 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 03, 2008, 11:56:58 AM
I was just pointing out that facehuggers have kinda balls. Post a pic and i show you what i mean.

I'll just go ahead and assume what you're referring to are the air-sacs.

They're blatently balls.

Where else do the embryos come from is not the giant, pulsating balls?

And that thing they shove down your throat, the cock... yeah, this is why Mark Kermode says the film is about male rape.

MoBiUGeArSkIn

Quote from: SiL on May 03, 2008, 12:02:25 PM
Quotehas he ever done behind the head pull ups? No, because he´s too heavy
Pumping Iron disagrees with you.

Pumping iron and doing pull ups are not the same. I can pump iron, but in no way lift myself over a bar.

SiL

QuotePumping iron and doing pull ups are not the same. I can pump iron, but in no way lift myself over a bar.
Uh ... the movie.

Quote from: MoBiUGeArSkIn on May 03, 2008, 11:57:48 AM
We aren't talking about the bite capacity of the animal though, we're talking about the overall power the thing possesses.
It's the same thing, man. The crocodile's jaws are incredibly powerful, yet can easily be overpowered if you're fast enough. It's all to do with the mechanics of the thing's anatomy, and as much as you stick your fingers in your ears and go "Nyargh nyargh nyargh nothing can possibly make the thing not awesomely powerful!!!", it doesn't make you flat-out f**king wrong.

f**k this.

I am sick and f**kin' tired of dealing with Predtard bullshit in this thread.

Hicks, go ahead and lock it.

Corporal Hicks

Locked on request of topic starter...and for the fact...well...look at the thread. It makes me lose my faith in the intelligence of humanity.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed