Wolf: Elite Alien Killer, Or Inbred Moron?

Started by SiL, Apr 22, 2008, 10:41:33 PM

Author
Wolf: Elite Alien Killer, Or Inbred Moron? (Read 46,169 times)

Aeus

Quote from: Le Celticant on Apr 22, 2008, 10:55:17 PM
but as said Colin "maybe predator is stronger than alien" ...  :-\

Even if they are stronger than Aliens, that doesn't stop the Alien from being able to attack someone with no arms available to defend with. Especially from a five pronged assault (10 including the Alien on the other hand).

Rafael S.

"Elite" Predators have the freedom of acid proof armor so I guess that's why Wolf didn't get burned at all. In AVP the armor did burn, like Celtric whistblades, beacuse this guys were suck-ball tennagers.

Horhey

Quote from: Flaming Firefox on Apr 22, 2008, 10:59:25 PM
I think the only Wolf vs. Alien scene that was half-way believable was the power-plant scene.

Why Chet never stabbed Wolf with his tail till the very end makes no sense. And yes conveniently all acid spray went in opposite directions of Wolf's attacks.

On the flipside, you could also ask why didnt Wolf decapitate Chet instead of stabbing him in the head? Or why did Wolf punch Chet with his Wristblades retracted? You can go down the list.

Aeus

Quote from: Horhey on Apr 22, 2008, 11:04:16 PM
Quote from: Flaming Firefox on Apr 22, 2008, 10:59:25 PM
I think the only Wolf vs. Alien scene that was half-way believable was the power-plant scene.

Why Chet never stabbed Wolf with his tail till the very end makes no sense. And yes conveniently all acid spray went in opposite directions of Wolf's attacks.

On the flipside, you could also ask why didnt Wolf decapitate Chet instead of stabbing him in the head? Or why did Wolf punch Chet with his Wristblades retracted?

Or why didn't he spam the f**k out his cannons in the sewer, killing all the Aliens in one stroke. He had two guns for god sake. Did you see the damage one of them did to the forest in Predator?

If he'd done that? Job over.

DARIAS93

He wanted to show the Aliens how's boss.

XenoVC

^He wanted to show The Aliens how to be a Boss? ???

Spaghetti

Quote from: Richman678 on Apr 22, 2008, 10:52:08 PM
My answer:

Screw every character from AVP:R lets pretend the movie dosnt exist!

I like your style...

Xenomorphine

Hybrid PM

Answer in two words:

Dramatic License

frenchpred

"Wolf: Elite Alien Killer, Or Inbred Moron? "

Just a well portrayed and designed predator.

XenoVC

Come on I wanna See another War with Frenchpred and SiL  8)

Roy Batty

lol, Me and My bro watched this movie last night , it was his first time. He is a massive predator fan, And thought that the movie is ridiculous and a disgrace to fans of both series. Amen. Sil You say exactly what i thought during this whole movie man. My other friend Yelled out in disbelief  " Who the F*CK wrote this nonsense?? I have seen more skill in a CSI episode and i hate CSI". Ouch. He then looked at me and said " God damn.. The aliens and predator fans are the most ripped off fans in movie history eh?".

Im sticking to aliens and pred video games, the movies are garbage, sorry for telling everyone what they already know i had to vent.

frenchpred

Quote from: XenoVC on Apr 23, 2008, 01:00:54 AM
Come on I wanna See another War with Frenchpred and SiL  8)

:D

megachu17

^^ that guys face scares me...and iv watched him for 10 min...he never stops clapping... O.o

The Chibi Kiriyama

As far as fights go, I just pretend the Brothers skipped right over anything but Aliens and worked from there.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed