AvPGalaxy's Least Favourite Movie

Started by War Wager, Apr 22, 2008, 04:29:38 PM

Which is your least fave movie of the whole franchise?

Predator
6 (1%)
Predator 2
15 (2.6%)
AvP: Alien vs. Predator
51 (8.8%)
AvPR: Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem
270 (46.6%)
Alien
9 (1.6%)
Aliens
7 (1.2%)
AlienĀ³
37 (6.4%)
Alien Resurrection
101 (17.4%)
Predators
12 (2.1%)
Prometheus
25 (4.3%)
Alien Covenant
12 (2.1%)
The Predator
34 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 559

Author
AvPGalaxy's Least Favourite Movie (Read 232,196 times)

Huggs

Huggs

"The power of gas propels you!"

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 02, 2019, 09:32:31 PM
"The power of gas propels you!"

Aw, shit, he's gonna light a match at a chili festival.

Run for your lives!

Samhain13

Samhain13

Too late.

Samhain13

Number13

Number13

I voted Alien3. But it's not my least favorite, least, in my opinion means you like it less out of all the others. But I don't like it at all. Aliens is my all time favorite film, and I think Alien3 made it completely pointless. I feel Alien3 made them go through all that for nothing, and I refuse to to accept that. And yes, I've seen the Assembly Cut, I hated it too. Don't see how a few extra scenes, an alternate birth scene, more expansion on the Golic character, and Ripley's alternate death scene makes it a better movie. The heroes of Aliens still all died for nothing.

It's not part of my headcanon, I don't like Alien3, I don't watch it, I don't own it, I don't want it, so it doesn't exist to me. To me, the end of the Alien timeline is Aliens, nothing happened after that.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Disliking any of the first three Alien films' just poor taste.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Number13 on Apr 18, 2019, 10:36:12 PM
I voted Alien3. But it's not my least favorite, least, in my opinion means you like it less out of all the others. But I don't like it at all. Aliens is my all time favorite film, and I think Alien3 made it completely pointless. I feel Alien3 made them go through all that for nothing, and I refuse to to accept that. And yes, I've seen the Assembly Cut, I hated it too. Don't see how a few extra scenes, an alternate birth scene, more expansion on the Golic character, and Ripley's alternate death scene makes it a better movie. The heroes of Aliens still all died for nothing.

It's not part of my headcanon, I don't like Alien3, I don't watch it, I don't own it, I don't want it, so it doesn't exist to me. To me, the end of the Alien timeline is Aliens, nothing happened after that.

Don't worry. Disnox retcon incoming, me thinks.

Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Apr 18, 2019, 10:43:36 PM

Hey I like Alien3 and AvPR, so where does that put me on your poor taste barometer?

Now you change your statement to the first two Alien films and the general populace would agree, so remember that taste is personal!   :)

Samhain13

Samhain13

I bet Alien 3 is also Cameron's least favorite movie, heck probably Fincher as well, seems like it was a traumatic experience for him.

Too bad they don't know that ACM fixed it.  :P

Number13

Number13

Quote from: The Old One on Apr 18, 2019, 10:38:54 PM
Ugh, pointless right.
The testing of the Prisoners, the "worst" of humanity saving humanity.
It's anything but pointless. It's pointed.

I was referring to Ripley, Hicks, Newt, and Bishop. Not the prisoners, who I could care less about.

The Old One

The Old One

I know.

Number13

Number13

People have called me worse than having poor taste. Can't help it if Alien3, in my opinion, made my all time favorite movie, Aliens, utterly pointless.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 18, 2019, 11:02:12 PM
Quote from: Number13 on Apr 18, 2019, 10:36:12 PM

Don't worry. Disnox retcon incoming, me thinks.

Hey I like Alien3 and AvPR, so where does that put me on your poor taste barometer?

Now you change your statement to the first two Alien films and the general populace would agree, so remember that taste is personal!   :)

Thank you for being nice Voodoo Magic. I knew I would get criticism on this statement, I voiced my opinion, people can ridicule me amongst themselves, I don't care, I'm not gonna pay attention to this thread. I have Alien and Aliens, and that's all I need.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Number13 on Apr 19, 2019, 12:09:34 AM

People have called me worse than having poor taste. Can't help it if Alien3, in my opinion, made my all time favorite movie, Aliens, utterly pointless.

How does it make aliens pointless?

Samhain13

Samhain13

The killing Hicks and Newt thing I guess.

Number13

Number13

Quote from: Samhain13 on Apr 19, 2019, 12:19:45 AM
The killing Hicks and Newt thing I guess.

Well duh. Well mostly Newt. Mostly. I'm not going to argue, I'm done trying to convince. I'm just saying that Ripley went into the belly of the beast to save the child. Then the child dies five minutes later. Yeah, that's not a ripoff or pointless at all.

Don't give me that "shit happens" BS. I rest my case, and keep it rested. There is nothing more I can say. You can call me a freak, I just care about the characters who survived Aliens. Without Alien3, Aliens is the perfect ending for those characters, I refuse to accept that was all for nothing.

I'm going to walk away now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed