Disturbed

Started by Ratchetcomand, Apr 19, 2008, 03:40:10 AM

Author
Disturbed (Read 46,903 times)

CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 19, 2012, 01:40:00 AM
Dave Mustaine.

I saw them live last year and thought he sounded well enough. He sounded like a cartoon character just like on the CDs so he was doing something right, lol.
I think he was either hungover or really drunk when he played for La Crosse :P

As you can hear, there are some sound quality issues.. That's probably the best he sounded vocal wise all night, and that still wasn't very good in comparison to the other bands that showed up.

Though now I'm getting off topic.

Man, I wish I had had that iPod when Disturbed was here. I'd have loved to grab a video or two of those guys.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Another thing I love about this band is their absolutely amazing artwork covers. Asylum and The Lost Children are the best IMO.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I guess we won't see a new album for a while? The last one came out two years ago and they tend to make a new one once every two or three years.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jul 21, 2012, 05:48:21 AM
I guess we won't see a new album for a while? The last one came out two years ago and they tend to make a new one once every two or three years.

They're on a indefinite hiatus at the moment, so no.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

That's a shame. I always look forward to their newest work.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

They'll be back. Just when we need them the most, they'll be back.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jul 30, 2012, 03:54:21 AM

Like Fury said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUV_2hrCk08#ws

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jul 30, 2012, 03:54:21 AM

Wait till another war starts :P

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I hear Disturbed is making a new album called "Life by Design". Anyone know anything about it?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Last I heard, they were still on hiatus and Draiman is busy with his side project, Device. "A Life by Design" doesn't look like it's a Disturbed project though. See below:

http://voices.yahoo.com/fight-flights-life-design-solid-break-12222418.html

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Nice. I have been feeling nostalgic for their older work lately since I remember them being popular during my middle school days.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I discovered them through a friend back in high school. For almost a year, Believe was the only album I listened to.

WinterActual

WinterActual

The only good song in A life by Design is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLBtLGZ2waU#ws

IMO!  :laugh:

At first when they released this song in YT I was SOOOOO HYPED for the album release. But after that when the release day came the disappointment was huge :(

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Disturbed is making a come back. Their first album in 5 years. Good to see them back since I still like their music even today.

Sabby

Sabby

Yeah, The Vengeful One was deliciously cheesy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed