Disturbed

Started by Ratchetcomand, Apr 19, 2008, 03:40:10 AM

Author
Disturbed (Read 46,969 times)

Master Chief

Master Chief

I like Disturbed, I have all of their albums.  What got me into them was Draiman's voice.  It's clearly different and separate from others.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

^^ I agree. I especially like that he go from aggressive to soft so easily like he does in Stupify.

JaredK21

JaredK21

I absolutely love Disturbed.

And I love their new song: Inside the fire.
Here's the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGIktm5VyvE

Kicks so much ass.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

There new CD kick assĀ  ;D.

The Boxart for the DVD/CD is awesome

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

you know, this months edition of Guitar World had Dan Doneganon it's cover (recreating Edie's pose on the The Trooper single artwork). I read the interview and it kinda mede me apprediate the band more, I might be checking thir new CD.

PS: what Disturbed CD would you recommend me, besides Indestructible and 10,000 Fists. Thanx.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Da-Wolf on Jun 04, 2008, 01:58:37 AM
you know, this months edition of Guitar World had Dan Doneganon it's cover (recreating Edie's pose on the The Trooper single artwork). I read the interview and it kinda mede me apprediate the band more, I might be checking thir new CD.

PS: what Disturbed CD would you recommend me, besides Indestructible and 10,000 Fists. Thanx.

Believe

Da-Wolf

Alien Drone 531

Alien Drone 531

Quote from: Da-Wolf on Jun 04, 2008, 01:58:37 AM

the sickness is a good one too

Stalker

Stalker

I love Disturbed, my all-time favourite band. David Draiman is such a vocal legend.

Indestructible comes out tomorrow in Australia, I already own all their other albums, so I can't wait for this one.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm gonna d/l that album before I buy it lol

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I already download there new album on my IPOD.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I downloaded the new album and listening to Criminal right now...it's actually really good!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

IGN give the new album a 5.5?  ??? IGN sucks at reviews, the new album and it Disturbed best album to date.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm waiting for the review at allmusic.com

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

I bought INDESTRUCTIBLE yesterday, it's quite good, so is disturbed, but it's really not my favorite band.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed