Hidden Alien Queen

Started by War Wager, May 16, 2007, 10:27:27 AM

Author
Hidden Alien Queen (Read 12,295 times)

DarkBladeClan Wolf

DarkBladeClan Wolf

I tried this, and I had to fight a queen.....but it might have been a code, beacause i entered a really hard to find "AVP" cheat

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

QuoteI tried this, and I had to fight a queen.....but it might have been a code, beacause i entered a really hard to find "AVP" cheat

Uh... Huh...

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Anyone smell that?

I detect the odour of bullshit.

Master Chief

Master Chief

You mean you haven't entered "a really hard to find "AVP" cheat code" yet?

War Wager

War Wager

You found a really hard to find cheat?! Tell us it please, please! Or can you not remember it?

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Yeah! Do tell!
I wanna know how no one on the number 1 AvP site in the world, doesn't know it except you!

Master Chief

Master Chief

OK...you got me; I haven't the slightest idea of what that kid is talking about.  I just wish I knew of such a code too. (sigh)

Demosthenes

Demosthenes

Its the universal code, ya know its the one that you can only use when you need it but then you forget it and any pysical trace of this code is erased from the face of the earth.

War Wager

War Wager

Oh I see, oh well looks like we won't be fighting a super-duper, bad-ass Queen...  :'(

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Quote from: DarkBladeClan Wolf on May 27, 2008, 11:30:22 AM
I tried this, and I had to fight a queen.....but it might have been a code, beacause i entered a really hard to find "AVP" cheat
Tell us the cheat please, if its even real. :-\

Demosthenes

Demosthenes

There is no cheat...... never will be and never has been.... what would you rank this game?

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Man I wish there was a cheat like that. Still with or without cheats its one the best games in my life. :)

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

there IS NO alien queen... there are ONLY VERY BIG ALIENS, VERY CLOSE TO THE SCREEN... once I though... WTF!... but then i noticed it only had 2 arms... and unshielded head. (i like that damn level... its the only melee free for all level in the whole game. XDD jajaja)

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

I one time killed over 1000 aliens in that level, no lie.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

You saw something that doesn't exist......

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed