Nuclear Explosion: Aftermath

Started by Alienseseses, Mar 30, 2008, 01:16:21 AM

Author
Nuclear Explosion: Aftermath (Read 21,307 times)

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

hmm, on his website, there's an interview where Lance henriksen spoke out against the Weller myth

"It's a little like that Peter Weller thing," he said.  "People can create whatever they want, especially when they don't know him.

http://www.lancehenriksen.info/lanceinterview.htm

Quote from: SiL on Apr 05, 2008, 12:00:44 AM

Also doesn't help that the person who created the Peter Weller information made it to show that AICn would post any old shit regardless of whether or not it was true, and went on to admit that.

I've never liked the Aint-It-Cool website anyway. The very nature that anyone working for the site has any kind of opinion or anything to say about anything that people take an interest in fills me with revulsion

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I'd like to write a fan fic about Colonel Stevens talking to the president after the incident, and getting reprimanded for nuking US soil without his knowledge.

Corporal Harrison

Quote from: Chocolate man! on Apr 05, 2008, 07:02:36 AM
Quote from: Corporal Harrison on Apr 05, 2008, 05:23:36 AM
Quote from: Chocolate man! on Apr 04, 2008, 09:40:39 PM
It doesn't matter, we know that the events of Predator 2 didn't happen, therefore, diffrent universe.

thats because its just a movie.

Armageddon the movie was set in our universe, i dont see a giant comet smashing the Earth.

Exactly, so if they wanted to make an Armageddon 2, they're not going to set it in our universe where no giant comet is smashing the earth, they're going to set it in the same universe.  Same thing applies with A/P/AVP movies, they can be set in diffrent universe.

of course its not OUR universe, the one we are in right now, but the a/p universe is based very strongly on our universe.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed