What are you listening to right now?

Started by Harry72, Dec 13, 2006, 10:32:39 AM

Author
What are you listening to right now? (Read 1,635,493 times)

Frosty Venom

Whiskeybrewer

Marillion - If My Heart Were a Ball, It Would Roll Uphill

Danny Vaughn - Seven Bells

The Old One

The Old One

PredBabe

^ I'm digging that tune

Modest Mouse is always a favorite:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tvqlt7OWTOk

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DrBixEfy5Mk

The Old One

The Old One

HuDaFuK

Because no matter how much great music I discover, Queen will forever be the greatest band the world has ever seen.

KiramidHead

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 03, 2019, 04:56:57 PM

Because no matter how much great music I discover, Queen will forever be the greatest band the world has ever seen.

Listened to Made in Heaven a couple of days ago to start my Winter Playlist. Just amazing

HuDaFuK

Honestly might be my favourite album of theirs, although the fact it's one of the first albums I can ever remember listening to by anybody probably has something to do with it lol.

The Old One

The Old One

Deserves more viewership.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 04, 2019, 02:09:40 PM
Honestly might be my favourite album of theirs, although the fact it's one of the first albums I can ever remember listening to by anybody probably has something to do with it lol.

Yeah that always helps. Love that Queen + Adam Lambert do some of the songs off of MIH live

KiramidHead

The Old One

The Old One

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 03, 2019, 04:56:57 PM

That totally reminds me: If you like Queen (and The Darkness), you might like Foxy Shazam.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Dec 12, 2019, 02:59:11 AMThat totally reminds me: If you like Queen (and The Darkness), you might like Foxy Shazam.

Never heard of them, but I see what you mean!

Also reminds me of this song by The Struts, which kinda sounds like Queen and Meat Loaf had a love child.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed