What are you listening to right now?

Started by Harry72, Dec 13, 2006, 10:32:39 AM

Author
What are you listening to right now? (Read 1,633,148 times)

HuDaFuK

That was a lot better than I thought it was going to be when it started playing. Good cover!

Song just doesn't sound right sung in anything other than a think Irish accent though :)

Baron Von Marlon

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 15, 2018, 08:50:02 PM
That was a lot better than I thought it was going to be when it started playing. Good cover!

Song just doesn't sound right sung in anything other than a think Irish accent though :)

If I remember rightly this was the cover she was going to duet on before she passed

FiorinaFury161

Dropkick Murphys and U2 albums (separately). I used to love Dropkick back in high school, and this was the first time in well over a decade I listened to them (Sing Loud Sing Proud). Definitely not the same since high school, many songs sounded extremely similar, along with inaudible lyrics due to their drunkenness :P

Baron Von Marlon

More Muddy Waters.
Some Little Richard. "Piano riff, whoo!"
And The Beach Boys. Damn, I love The Beach Boys.

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Mar 18, 2018, 12:38:06 AM
Dropkick Murphys and U2 albums (separately). I used to love Dropkick back in high school, and this was the first time in well over a decade I listened to them (Sing Loud Sing Proud). Definitely not the same since high school, many songs sounded extremely similar, along with inaudible lyrics due to their drunkenness :P

I remember when they're debut came out. Quite alright from what I remember, but not sure I'd like it now.
Singer from the debut later went to the Street Dogs. You might like those too.
And The Pogues. They were one of their main influences. Definitely check out The Pogues.

Immortan Jonesy

Corporal Hicks

SG Universe flashbacks.

Whiskeybrewer

HuDaFuK

I love the album cover on this one. How did this even happen? Did Bon Scott do it? Was it an accident? Are they just going to carry on with the show regardless? Who cares.

THE CITY HUNTER

Alice in chains Stay away.

Prez

Prez

KiramidHead

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 21, 2018, 01:12:34 PM
https://cdn-s3.allmusic.com/release-covers/500/0000/277/0000277975.jpg

I love the album cover on this one. How did this even happen? Did Bon Scott do it? Was it an accident? Are they just going to carry on with the show regardless? Who cares.

You know Rhino Bucket?

PredBabe

PredBabe

KiramidHead

Darkness warshed over the Dude - darker'n a black steer's tookus on a moonless prairie night.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed