Sink the Shipment level help...

Started by maggot107, May 13, 2007, 07:24:00 PM

Author
Sink the Shipment level help... (Read 8,331 times)

Mr. Weyland

[/quote]

Did you use any of the sonic traps? ???
[/quote]
I used them on the alien levels, when I shut down the generators in order i used them to stop the aliens from attacking me for a while.

Master Chief

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on May 15, 2007, 11:26:02 PM

Did you use any of the sonic traps? ???
[/quote]
I used them on the alien levels, when I shut down the generators in order i used them to stop the aliens from attacking me for a while.
[/quote]

fo sho!  That made those two alien levels a whole lot easier!

Mr. Weyland

I've done the game, 2 times on easy mode, 1 time on medium mode and 4 times on hard mode, my record time of completing the hole game including all the upgrades and extra stuff is on hard mode and it was 1 hour and 37 min.

War Wager

War Wager

::)...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on May 16, 2007, 05:38:51 PM
I've done the game, 2 times on easy mode, 1 time on medium mode and 4 times on hard mode, my record time of completing the hole game including all the upgrades and extra stuff is on hard mode and it was 1 hour and 37 min.

This is hard to believe, but if i can beat this game in under 4 hours who says you didn't actually do it.

Mr. Weyland

I was on it none stop for a month, I finished it again the other day but I forgot half the stuff, it took 4 hours and 30 min to complete.

Uncanny Antman

Man, no sleep for a month...harsh.

Mr. Weyland

I know ware every thing is, how to get to them, everything, I even painstakingly did them gay ritual challenges, I came 1st I all of them and you don't win anything   >:(

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

that pretty much sucks that you don't wijn anything.

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 17, 2007, 04:03:26 AM
Well my suffering and pain is a warning not to bother trying them challenges, I spent hours doing them for nothing, the last one is really hard, right at the last bit u have to fall and land on a platform the size of a pencil, but u cant see because there isn't enough time to look down so you just have to hope you jumped at the right spot.  :-\

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

WTF! The size of a pencil that is completely on purpose.

War Wager

War Wager

(
Quote from: ShadowPred on May 17, 2007, 04:03:26 AM

I agree...you should have got something for completing the challanges, like a new custume or weapon or something...  >:(

Jungle Hunter

I agree i spent 7 hours beating the game and hunting down every single upgrade

REDSUN HUNTER

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on May 17, 2007, 02:28:12 AM
I know ware every thing is, how to get to them, everything, I even painstakingly did them gay ritual challenges, I came 1st I all of them and you don't win anything   >:(
i know rite the ritual challeneges i beat it 3 or 4 time's out of all of them but nothing like you said!!! Then in the beging of game i kill the IRISH BOSS but nothing no costume what buch of bs i played 2 to 5 time's and i tryed to get p1 costume!!! i beat the game like 5 or 6 time's well i haven't played the game sence it first came out it's just lay'n around with my other game's.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed