Sink the Shipment level help...

Started by maggot107, May 13, 2007, 07:24:00 PM

Author
Sink the Shipment level help... (Read 8,334 times)

maggot107

maggot107

I need help beating the Sink the Shipment level and I've heard rumors there's and easy and a hard way to beat the level. Is this true. If so tell me how.

Predboy

ShadowPred

My god, does anyone else hate the 10,000 ways to die mission?

fluxcap

fluxcap

I don't recall that level giving me too much trouble. The one level that made be repeatedly curse and throw my controller at the TV was "Under the gun" when you have to ghost a gangster. I'm telling you, the rage that boiled inside me after failing that mission for like the 30th time...

ShadowPred

lol

Uncanny Antman

I enjoyed every level (even the very diffult ones) except for...what was it called?   ...Bug Hunt?  You know the one.  By gum, did I hate that one.

"Here you go, climb a wall where you are defenseless for long periods while they bite and hack at your flesh."

Great.   ::)

Master Chief

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on May 15, 2007, 07:56:32 AM
I enjoyed every level (even the very diffult ones) except for...what was it called?   ...Bug Hunt?  You know the one.  By gum, did I hate that one.

"Here you go, climb a wall where you are defenseless for long periods while they bite and hack at your flesh."

Great.   ::)

you mean you didn't use your "sonic" traps to knock them off of the wall while you were climbing???  ???

Uncanny Antman

Evidently not.   :o

Oh well, finished it anyway, but pity I didn't figure that one out.   :-[

ShadowPred

Damn to not use sonic traps and still finish it...bravo!

Master Chief

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 15, 2007, 03:23:30 PM

no kidding.  I can only imagine the frustration.  hell, when I was out of all my non-lethal traps, i started using my fire and plasma traps.  Every one died! lol  ;D

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 14, 2007, 10:45:09 PM
My god, does anyone else hate the 10,000 ways to die mission?

I hated that level too.

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on May 15, 2007, 02:50:59 PM
Evidently not.   :o

Oh well, finished it anyway, but pity I didn't figure that one out.   :-[

There was no way in hell I would ever be able to beat that level without using the sonic traps. Damn things would always be slashing at me and even when I kill the ones attacking me, MORE would come, so you got some skill beating that level without using those traps. If I had to beat that level without the traps, well, lets just say Im gonna have to go to the store to get a new controller.

Mr. Weyland

Do you know how many times I have finished this game, it so easy.

Master Chief

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on May 15, 2007, 08:00:44 PM
Do you know how many times I have finished this game, it so easy.

Did you use any of the sonic traps? ???

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Did anyone ever use those other traps that blow up i think they're blue, but i always accidentally used it in that level and killed myself.

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 15, 2007, 03:23:30 PM

Maybe from now on, I'll just pretend I meant to do that in the first place.

"Sonic traps?  Oh man, no.  I figured those were too easy, so I never used 'em.  Yeah, I got some skills..."

Maybe not.  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed