All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,844,603 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Gate on Apr 19, 2018, 04:19:03 PM
Kylo Ren could have been lying. Are we supposed to take the villain at his word these days?

I remember when people had a hard time comprehending that the Joker lied about the addresses in The Dark Knight. :laugh:

Vermillion

Vermillion

Rey = King (in Spanish)

Hmmm interesting.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Vermillion on Apr 19, 2018, 11:01:15 PM
Rey = King (in Spanish)

Hmmm interesting.

She's secretly been a man this whole time.

ace3g

ace3g

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Why does Lando look stoned?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 20, 2018, 01:29:24 AM
Why does Lando look stoned?

I wouldn't put it past Glover to have a joint or two handy on set.

Highland

Highland

Lyings kinda crap though, it's like Lost levels of crap story telling. A reversal now will just come across like the complainers (like me) won and the people that liked it will be like "see , how good was that, RJs a master mind"

I mean there doesn't have to be a twist. I think we already had enough twists with Luke and Holdo and the code breaker and Snoke and (insert 5 other things) that other stuff.

SM

SM

Lying however can fit with the context of the scene and what he was trying to do.  'You're no one - except to me.'  Lying and manipulation go hand in hand.  There's the flashback of the ship taking off in TFA with Unkar holding her back to be considered.

Or he's telling the truth.  Either could work.

Highland

Highland

Quote from: SM on Apr 20, 2018, 02:03:31 AM
Lying however can fit with the context of the scene and what he was trying to do.  'You're no one - except to me.'  Lying and manipulation go hand in hand.  There's the flashback of the ship taking off in TFA with Unkar holding her back to be considered.

Or he's telling the truth.  Either could work.

I think I like lying if she ends up being a Force child ( or something similar) like I said earlier, but I don't like the lying if it's , nah actually Obi-wan was yer dad, because there's nothing in the cave scene to suggest any of that and that's why she went in there. In fact it makes more sense if she's related to Skywalker if the Saber was calling to her ( which was kind of ignored).

Also is it me or is Lando too clean looking?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

SM

SM

QuoteI think I like lying if she ends up being a Force child ( or something similar) like I said earlier, but I don't like the lying if it's , nah actually Obi-wan was yer dad, because there's nothing in the cave scene to suggest any of that and that's why she went in there. In fact it makes more sense if she's related to Skywalker if the Saber was calling to her ( which was kind of ignored).

The cave scene was all about 'You're not going to get any easy answers'.  The saber calling to her (and where Maz got it) would be interesting things to explore.  I tend to think she is a nobody which was echoed in the Force kid with the broom at the end.  You don't have to have Jedi lineage.

QuoteAlso is it me or is Lando too clean looking?

What?

When is Lando not clean looking?  Even when he's in a running battle with stormtroopers his shirt is nicely tucked in.

Highland

Highland

Quote from: SM on Apr 20, 2018, 02:35:29 AM
QuoteI think I like lying if she ends up being a Force child ( or something similar) like I said earlier, but I don't like the lying if it's , nah actually Obi-wan was yer dad, because there's nothing in the cave scene to suggest any of that and that's why she went in there. In fact it makes more sense if she's related to Skywalker if the Saber was calling to her ( which was kind of ignored).

The cave scene was all about 'You're not going to get any easy answers'.  The saber calling to her (and where Maz got it) would be interesting things to explore.  I tend to think she is a nobody which was echoed in the Force kid with the broom at the end.  You don't have to have Jedi lineage.

QuoteAlso is it me or is Lando too clean looking?

What?

When is Lando not clean looking?  Even when he's in a running battle with stormtroopers his shirt is nicely tucked in.

This is True. Maybe it's the yellow shirt. I'm not digging that poster, looks a bit too ...photoshopped or something. Like Lando has been put over the top of the normal poster lol 

Also I seen a toy of the Falcon I think the nose cone is ....
Spoiler
an escape pod
[close]

Well that's if the Toy is correct.

SM

SM

Maybe. Toys often aren't though. The Third Born has the FA Falcon and it was more of a playset than previous versions of the toy, with a gun turret that popped up.

Highland

Highland

Quote from: SM on Apr 20, 2018, 04:37:57 AM
Maybe. Toys often aren't though. The Third Born has the FA Falcon and it was more of a playset than previous versions of the toy, with a gun turret that popped up.

Yeah but the Toy shows
Spoiler
Han sitting inside of it
[close]

You are right though, could just be a toy thing.

SM

SM

Had a look at a Youtube video.  As far as the toy goes it looks like

Spoiler
an escape pod
[close]

But of course, it's not the same scale as the figures, so that bit of the actual Falcon would be way bigger.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed