The trailer

Started by agentdc7, Mar 19, 2008, 08:01:42 AM

Author
The trailer (Read 17,267 times)

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Mar 24, 2008, 05:34:57 AM
And Silver Surfer, they will continue to do so. People these days are too incompetent to follow simple rules about these creatures. I guess it's true, they're "complex" creatures. ::)

very true Pvt. Hicks very true....i hate some awful directors changing canon so they can make there "mark" on the franchise or just because it doesnt make sense to them....seems that theyve left a big "skid mark" on it...

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Private Hudson on Mar 24, 2008, 05:44:30 AM
I think any of us here on this website could make a better movie than what we've been getting since AR.

I doubt it.  I'm not sticking up for the crap that was AvP-R, but filmmaking isn't easy.

Aran

Aran

to me wats sucks about the bombing at the end was that I thought it would be wolf that says ' ok I cant take out this motherf**ker chet so tut tut tut kaboom!'...

but no, we gotta have a Raptor tht came from nowhere, a stupidly mysterious colonel who seems half afraid like he knew the Preds were at his ass telling the sheriff dat everything's gona be alrite. it was stupid. from that point onwards...

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

just as Cellien said,i thought the same thing i was like wow if they showing that much then theres alot coming from the movie but nope we got 95% of the movie shots on the trailer alone...... :-\ :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed