AVP 3

Started by Clemens, Mar 10, 2008, 07:42:58 AM

Author
AVP 3 (Read 86,100 times)

Clemens

Clemens

For some reason I just can't get excited about this, possibly because the first 2 were so shite!!
Anyway for anyone who is interested
http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=5120

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

Oh well...bring on the pain. The way I figure, once 20th Century is done with this third one we can just let both franchises die a peaceful death.

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

I just read this, awsome news!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Please. No. Brothers.

SiL

SiL

In the words of Bender, We're boned.

Screw even being vaguely optimistic about the idea. We're f**ked. Plain as.

Clemens

Clemens

It just pains me to see what has happened to the Alien franchise and now we are gonna be f***ed over again by another piss poor attempt! And i can already see the quote "We are going back to the roots with this one"

SiL

SiL

If it's the Bros ... They can't. Too much negative criticism. They can't be that f**king stupid!

Clemens

Clemens

Quote from: SiL on Mar 10, 2008, 08:00:53 AM
If it's the Bros ... They can't. Too much negative criticism. They can't be that f**king stupid!

Just watch  :(

Master

Master

No, please not again. My head hurts when I think about another AvP from Bros.... No no no :-\

marrerom

marrerom

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Bza

Bza

Quote from: Clemens on Mar 10, 2008, 07:59:57 AM
! And i can already see the quote "We are going back to the roots with this one"

Ha, so true.

Who knows 3rd time lucky maybe.

SiL

SiL

Not if it's the Bros.

They don't have a clue about how to handle the creatures or the universe they occupy. Simple as that. I'd sooner have Anderson back doing an R-rated movie.

marrerom

marrerom

if its the strauses...no, the fans hate them too much. its impossible. anderson got the boot and so will they.

SM

SM

Dunno what you guys are complaining about!

I got a semi right hyar!!

genocyber

genocyber

Ah quit your whining.The directors had no control over the script.They did an awesome job with it regardless.
BRING ON 3!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed