AJL servers (R2)

Started by Private Hudson, Mar 08, 2008, 02:00:32 AM

Author
AJL servers (R2) (Read 1,918 times)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

What are the best servers (Or ones you frequently play on) on the second version of the AJL mod? I'll be getting on later and I'd like to play with some of you guys. (My PC is still a bit wonkers but I'll try and stay in)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

AJL Mod is quite hard to control I thought, as an Alien the controls seem to be different, but when I do go on that I make a server called AvPGalaxy and a few people join but I don't know if anybody from here has been on. I only really use the regular online play anyway lol.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

There are no good servers for americans because all the AJL servers are overseas based. I gave up on playing AJL until I see an american server around. And I mean a real T3 server not someone on DSL or cable at home who just sets their connection to T3 which will still be a lagfest..   :P

jegu

jegu

Check the ajlforums. You will notice that someone is making american server.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Whats the code that I have to imput to the command bar again? I accidently made it to where I can't put new maps on it. I put it as a desktop icon and it won't bring up the launch menu when I click on it, it just starts up AJL.

predatorguy07

predatorguy07

i got an server
NPC ALL
but rigt now i cant make it
ill tell ya when i open it
im in usa soo..

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I've heard about your server Predguy, people say its good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed