the chair at the beginning of AvPr

Started by OxygenNarcotic, Feb 26, 2008, 11:56:41 PM

Author
the chair at the beginning of AvPr (Read 1,017 times)

OxygenNarcotic

OxygenNarcotic

So was the chair in AvPr intented to be reference to the first alien film, where they find that big ship full of alien eggs, as to be an predator ship?

if it's so, is the big fossilized thingie in the chair a female predator, they are claimed to be much bigger than males.  ???

that would make sense why the predators are so eager to go for the thropy hunts, maybe there are only few female predators, so the males must competefor the fact who gets to lay the eggs. the drone syndrom.

Only the strongest will prevail...

Modified part 12:47 Feb: Ye sorry for the comic reference.. but to be true, i havent read any of the comics.. but i did find out what did you mean with the comment and found this:

Another view is that since females rule over their territory and generally run affairs, the Yautja may have a matriarchal society. The common belief is that Yautja females are stronger and hold more stature in the community than males, and even outnumber them. A female clan would be made of many generations of daughters, mothers, and grandmothers - therefore it would be easy to presume that such a civilisation would be led by a single matriarch... a Yautja Queen.

;D i wasnt too far of with my speculation..

information source
http://members.iinet.net.au/~jaherne/thehunted/homeworld/index.php

SM

SM

QuoteSo was the chair in AvPr intented to be reference to the first alien film, where they find that big ship full of alien eggs, as to be an predator ship?

I think it's a visual reference - not a literal one.

Spectre

Quote from: OxygenNarcotic on Feb 26, 2008, 11:56:41 PM
So was the chair in AvPr intented to be reference to the first alien film, where they find that big ship full of alien eggs, as to be an predator ship?

if it's so, is the big fossilized thingie in the chair a female predator, they are claimed to be much bigger than males.  ???

that would make sense why the predators are so eager to go for the thropy hunts, maybe there are only few female predators, so the males must competefor the fact who gets to lay the eggs. the drone syndrom.

Only the strongest will prevail...

That stuff about female preds is all speculation... since your new you shouldn't know this right away but making references to comics and opionions of people doesn't apply here just movie canon... Just a FYI  :P ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed