New AVP movie help!

Started by John Raven, Feb 24, 2008, 07:56:36 PM

Which Predator suit would you like to see in my movie?

basic suit
2 (12.5%)
oriental suit
3 (18.8%)
celtic suit
4 (25%)
scar suit
0 (0%)
wolf suit
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author
New AVP movie help! (Read 15,731 times)

John Raven

John Raven

Usually in movies there are more than one producer. Theres associate producers, Execetive producers & what on & what forth & if you pay attetion in any movie in opening credits you'll see that there is one main producer & he is labled just, Producer. Don't know why their so many though? Hope that cleared things up a little.

War Wager

War Wager

Might be going a bit far here, but it'd really like to see an Alien grab a Predator by the throat, pick him up and just hiss at his face.  ;)

John Raven

John Raven

Thank for the idea. It doesn't sound like your going far. Aliens are smart they would do something like that. Oh & guys don't wory I'm not going to make the alien's tails do nothing. Someone made a complaint about in AVP-R the aliens disn't use their tails. Made a lot of sense.

War Wager

War Wager

How experienced are you with movie making may I ask?

John Raven

John Raven

I've actually never made a movie or a fan, short buget movie. I do know however the director of the film Darkness & my family has had a history of movies. My dad was offered a job as Elvis in a hollywood production but he turned it down. And I don't know if it counts for anything but I have over 2,000 titles of dvd & vhs. My family started it years & years ago. Trust me My plan is to get realistic actors & not film it on a home video recorder.

Zero

Zero

Quote from: John Raven on Feb 26, 2008, 12:34:17 AM
I've actually never made a movie or a fan, short buget movie. I do know however the director of the film Darkness & my family has had a history of movies. My dad was offered a job as Elvis in a hollywood production but he turned it down. And I don't know if it counts for anything but I have over 2,000 titles of dvd & vhs. My family started it years & years ago. Trust me My plan is to get realistic actors & not film it on a home video recorder.

this is Mr. chet,if you need any screen shots of the crawling aliens I'll be happy to show so you'll know what to shoot for

John Raven

John Raven

Mr. chet That would be great. The hardest part I see I am going to run into is the Aliens. because the costumes for them arn't going to be cheap & to make them like the original isn't going to be no picnic either.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

How will you have aliens and predators? Costumes?

Zero

Zero

Quote from: John Raven on Feb 26, 2008, 12:41:50 AM
Mr. chet That would be great. The hardest part I see I am going to run into is the Aliens. because the costumes for them arn't going to be cheap & to make them like the original isn't going to be no picnic either.

i just pray you use the Camaliens of Giger

John Raven

John Raven

I was going to have the Predator a costume. The alien I wouldn't know how else to do it. But all of the alien & predator movies involved costumes for the creatures & I don't know what you mean by "Camaliens". Are you talking about sketches?

War Wager

War Wager

I think he's talking about Cameron's Alien design. ^

Could you give us a little bit on the plot or have you not got that far yet?

Six-String-Samurai

Six-String-Samurai

ive thought of another idea.
would it be possible to include a sequence where an alien gets into some sort of killing frenzy
and starts getting more agressive and violent (than usual).
:)

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

here are some predator sketches. This should be a relativly easy and cheap to buy which is what i kept in mind during conception. this is the scythe predator as i call him cause he wields a collapsible staff weapon with a scythe like blade on the top covered by and alien head. its very undetailed i apologize but colors and material construction are up to you.

The helmet and armor are based off of the Anytime Predator which arent to hard to buy offline for cheap. the only modifications are the spikes tribbal art andthe tubbes on the side. The scythe might be a little challenging but again its up to you if you want to use it.

predator torso

scythe

arm study.

John Raven

John Raven

Reply time. Hey guys so you don't get confused. For Byohzrd: Thanks for the sketches. I originaly wasn't going to do the scythe but after seeing the idea you had, I'll reconsider. For BADBLOOD88: That sounds good. Thanks I didn't even think about that. And in repliy to War Wager: Thank for clarifying. And allthough I just started the script last week, I have a good idea what the plot is about. I was going to have it take place  in the Northern Canadian Rocky's where it's secluded & most of the towns have died out after extream weather. I also had planed one predator & about 6 to 18 aliens. Besides that I want to keep things "Off the record, on the QT & very Hush-Hush.

Zero

Zero

Quote from: John Raven on Feb 26, 2008, 10:39:25 PM
Reply time. Hey guys so you don't get confused. For Byohzrd: Thanks for the sketches. I originaly wasn't going to do the scythe but after seeing the idea you had, I'll reconsider. For BADBLOOD88: That sounds good. Thanks I didn't even think about that. And in repliy to War Wager: Thank for clarifying. And allthough I just started the script last week, I have a good idea what the plot is about. I was going to have it take place  in the Northern Canadian Rocky's where it's secluded & most of the towns have died out after extream weather. I also had planed one predator & about 6 to 18 aliens. Besides that I want to keep things Hush-Hush.

Absolutely no humans?Not even Sasquatch?C'mon,it's the Canadian Wilderness,lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed