attack of the predalien

Started by gangstapred, Feb 18, 2008, 02:17:09 AM

Author
attack of the predalien (Read 68,009 times)

Craig

Craig

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Mar 12, 2008, 09:08:02 PM
QuoteWell how many actors or people in general have you heard of that are 9-10 ft tall?

If they could find a 7ft-ish actor for the Predator I don't see why they couldn't find a taller actor for the Predalien, or regular Alien for that matter.  Woodruff Jnr. just hasn't done the creature justice since Alien 3.
Claustrophobias puts a lot of people off. Anderson couldn't find three 7-ft guys for the predators so he just changed the angles and such to give the allusion they are taller, Scar was always further back from what i remember.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Craig on Mar 13, 2008, 11:25:07 AM
Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Mar 12, 2008, 09:08:02 PM
QuoteWell how many actors or people in general have you heard of that are 9-10 ft tall?

If they could find a 7ft-ish actor for the Predator I don't see why they couldn't find a taller actor for the Predalien, or regular Alien for that matter.  Woodruff Jnr. just hasn't done the creature justice since Alien 3.
Claustrophobias puts a lot of people off. Anderson couldn't find three 7-ft guys for the predators so he just changed the angles and such to give the allusion they are taller, Scar was always further back from what i remember.

That might explain why he beefed them up so much. Still didn't work though.

gangstapred

gangstapred

maybe worked for a little while

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Eidotemit on Mar 02, 2008, 02:51:06 AM
He had time to take his armor off, he could have set the bomb in that time too, didn't look like Chet minded waiting.

I have a real answer for you...Chet's last hit fried the bomb.

gangstapred

gangstapred

wow

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

I found a new and improved version of the final fight scene. Im sure the BS would be envious of these directing skills. and im sure these guys can give ADI some pointers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px3J3FDMyc8&NR=1

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I fail to see the humour.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 05, 2008, 05:02:15 AM

thats too bad, cuz i laughed.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 05, 2008, 05:02:15 AM

thats what happens when ya high on fox's shit...

and i found it funny...lol

Xhan

Xhan

After watching that and remembering the movie all I can say is:

omfgrotflmao

+1.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed