Egg Morphing in AvP2

Started by jimmylace, May 07, 2007, 04:24:31 PM

Author
Egg Morphing in AvP2 (Read 27,021 times)

jimmylace

jimmylace

ive got a sneaky suspicision we might see Alien drones turn their victims into eggs....

slipknotpredator

Quote from: jimmylace on May 07, 2007, 04:24:31 PM
ive got a sneaky suspicision we might see Alien drones turn their victims into eggs....

i wouldn´t like to see that... :-\ i think in alien the director cut that part for some reason...

War Wager

War Wager

I dont like the idea of Aliens turning people into eggs, it basically means that the Queen idea is out the window...  ???

JaredK21

JaredK21

Quote from: Clone#8 on May 07, 2007, 05:22:56 PM
I dont like the idea of Aliens turning people into eggs, it basically means that the Queen idea is out the window...  ???

um no. it means that the aliens are that much scarier. just when you think they are screwed with no queen, they have a final trick up their sleeve...turning people into eggs to carry on the hive. it's a last ditch effort since i believe the alien must sacrifice itself for the greater good.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: JaredK21 on May 07, 2007, 06:05:45 PM

um no. it means that the aliens are that much scarier. just when you think they are screwed with no queen, they have a final trick up their sleeve...turning people into eggs to carry on the hive. it's a last ditch effort since i believe the alien must sacrifice itself for the greater good.

Noooooooo, it means that its a load of bullsh*t that doesn't make any sense. How the hell can aliens turn people into eggs?

Darkness

Darkness

I've split these posts from the Q&A thread.

Detailed thread about egg morphing: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=880.0

SiL

SiL

QuoteHow the hell can aliens turn people into eggs?

Because they're alien.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: SiL on May 07, 2007, 08:25:12 PM
QuoteHow the hell can aliens turn people into eggs?

Because they're alien.

Oh how stupid of me. How could I forget that. ;D

Spoon

Spoon

THey dont turn them into eggs!
wtf did that come from!?
I dont get that from that deleted scene in aliens at all.
Your telling me the scene with riply has the flame thrower and find her grew slimmed on the walls?
How is that turning into eggs?

SiL

SiL

It's obvious if you pay attention ;)

It's also what the original life-cycle was planned to be.

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs7/i/2005/164/a/4/People_eggs__by_MrSiL.png

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Predboy on May 07, 2007, 07:53:04 PM
Quote from: JaredK21 on May 07, 2007, 06:05:45 PM

Noooooooo, it means that its a load of bullsh*t that doesn't make any sense. How the hell can aliens turn people into eggs?

If you can suspend your disbelief that the alien can live inside of human/terrestrial life, why not go a step further? 

We have germs/bacteria more than likely an entirely different set of internals than aliens would.  Yet they show no ill effect. 

Highland

Highland

I would'nt mind either way, but again i go back to what I've said before...

Aliens come from somewhere........Aliens snatch Humans.........Turn humans into eggs...........Face huggers burst ......... attach to other humans........Oh darn the movie's finished........!

Inless we want another 5 minute birth like AVP, i think it should be left out.

Unless there prepared to do a "1 week later..."

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

I think the egg-shaped cointainment from the Director's Cut of 'Alien' is not humans being transformed into eggs... It is just humans being coccooned for impregnation or for food... maybe this is just a reflex behavior by the Alien, like a worker ant doing the same patterned behavior...

But introducing, this late in the game, an aspect that is so divisive among fans, and was solely presented on a DC 30 years after the first cut, as now canon would do more harm than good to the franchises...

That is just my humble opinion here... If they give a fullproof explanation for this onscreen, one that pleases all fans, then why not...?

SiL

SiL

Quote from: YutaniDitch on May 08, 2007, 04:07:10 PM
I think the egg-shaped cointainment from the Director's Cut of 'Alien' is not humans being transformed into eggs...

Well, you're wrong.

Most people don't like it because they don't understand it. They want them to be bugs and nothing more - Anything alien or strange or unknown goes way over their heads.

Don Dorris

Don Dorris

Exactly. All those that made it were intending that to be implied. Even Giger says it in 'Giger's Alien' in reference to his designs for the sequence.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed