Would you like to see an AvP movie set in the future but on Earth?

Started by shakermakerman, Feb 16, 2008, 10:59:26 AM

Author
Would you like to see an AvP movie set in the future but on Earth? (Read 1,071 times)

shakermakerman

With Earth being taken over by Aliens, humans trying to take it back also with Predators hunting Aliens and humans , dont forget its not the end of the humans race as they have Colonized other planets. It would have to be set after Alien Ressurection though.

War Wager

To quote from Weaver:

"Earth gets boring after a while, I want to go somewhere different."

gases

Yeah future would be nice. But waaaaayyy future.

Slugworth

The future... of course.
Earth... no matter what the scenario is, I'm sick of Earth.

Xenomorphine

Quote from: shakermakerman on Feb 16, 2008, 10:59:26 AM
With Earth being taken over by Aliens, humans trying to take it back also with Predators hunting Aliens and humans, dont forget its not the end of the humans race as they have Colonized other planets. It would have to be set after Alien Ressurection though.

And, as such, would be fairly pointless. :)

Earth was portrayed as either abandoned or useless. A "shithole", apparently. Humanity would be spread too far among the stars for it to matter.

shakermakerman

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Feb 16, 2008, 05:50:21 PM
Quote from: shakermakerman on Feb 16, 2008, 10:59:26 AM
With Earth being taken over by Aliens, humans trying to take it back also with Predators hunting Aliens and humans, dont forget its not the end of the humans race as they have Colonized other planets. It would have to be set after Alien Ressurection though.

Earth was portrayed as either abandoned or useless. A "shithole", apparently. Humanity would be spread too far among the stars for it to matter.

yes thats what might make the backdrop and concept look cool, ever read Aliens book 2 comic?

Xenomorphine

Quote from: shakermakerman on Feb 16, 2008, 06:13:56 PM
yes thats what might make the backdrop and concept look cool, ever read Aliens book 2 comic?

Yes, it's my favourite. But it would only have worked if set more or less after 'Aliens' and doing so would contradict what is known.

It's described as a "shithole". Nobody bothers going there.

Alienseseses

After Alien Res, if the aliens take over WAAYY before the predators come, because if they are taking over while the pred is there, it would be like AVP-R.

Though I want it on some other planet and then a ship.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed