2D AvP game (New Screenshots!)

Started by MudButt, Feb 15, 2008, 03:25:09 PM

Author
2D AvP game (New Screenshots!) (Read 8,856 times)

Nightmare

Nightmare

Quote from: Elrik on Mar 28, 2008, 04:04:18 AM
Maybe Summer, progress has slowed like I said. I might have a test done by then though.
I'll be posting more screen shots sometime this weekend =D

that weekend was long ago :P wheres  the screnies!?

hows the game goin?

Wolfpred

Wolfpred

could anyone give me a link where i can FREE download the software to make my own game on? i am thinking of making a game version of my avp fan film

MudButt

MudButt

Hey everyone. Well, I'm sorry to say but this game has been canceled.
We may come back to it some day, but I am far to busy with other projects.
But, we are making a Spin-Off type game. It's just PvP I'm afraid, I am on board as an Idea Man, and Pixel Artist when needed.
I'll let you all know when that game is done.

Private Hudson

:'( I was looking forward to it. I'll be downloading this new one though, any screens?

MudButt

MudButt

Not at the moment, but I'll try to get some as soon as I can.

marky

marky

Quote from: Wolfpred on Jun 23, 2008, 04:01:05 AM
could anyone give me a link where i can FREE download the software to make my own game on? i am thinking of making a game version of my avp fan film

If you can do C++, I recommend you do use some sort of game engine... but if you can't do programming languages...

Try gamemaker:
http://www.yoyogames.com/make

You can make great games there too. I've tried, and made some games, but they never went out good.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Reminds me of that huge thread on Gamegossip for AVp Starcraft mod. A year later and the mod dies. lol. Typical. meh

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed