2D AvP game (New Screenshots!)

Started by MudButt, Feb 15, 2008, 03:25:09 PM

Author
2D AvP game (New Screenshots!) (Read 8,834 times)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Where will we be able to download it?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Oh and make sure you have regularly updated quests/missions. It's vital to keep the game from becoming stale.

MudButt

MudButt

Hudson, it won't be up for download. It's going to be an Online game where you will be playing with other players.

The quests/missions will get updated occasionally, but not often. The missions are barely getting started anyways, so far we have like 6 for Predators, I am still working on Marine and Alien Missions.

Dachande519

Dachande519

I know this is a newb question, but what exactly is this? Is it a roleplaying game like the Mystery Dungeon japanese games, or what? Is it an RTS?

MudButt

MudButt

It's an Online Roleplaying Game and Player vs Player.

Dachande519

Dachande519

Do you have to download it or is it on a web page?

MudButt

MudButt

It's going to be found on a webpage, but you have to DL a game client that will load the game.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

How's it coming?

MudButt

MudButt

Progress has slowed recently, the final icons are completed. The Maps are being worked on a lot but my programmer has begun University recently and isn't as active. Only one map has been completed and that is the jungle map

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

So its kind of like those Dragon Fable or Adventure Quest games on the internet then?

MudButt

MudButt

I guess. Except it's MMORPG the whole time.

MudButt

MudButt

New Update:

-Predator Icons have been finalized
-Predator Weapon Programming has begun and the icons for them should be completed soon.

Sorry for lack of information, progress has slowed because my main programmer has started University, my mapper is most likely going to be fired and I'll take his job and my Pixel Artist has been busy with his own game.

One and only cleaner_WOLF

One and only cleaner_WOLF

Hey Elrik think the game might be done around summer?

Nightmare

Nightmare

this is awesome :D

note to self: hum...i should have put my games here instead of fansection it seems they get plenty more attentiom

MudButt

MudButt

Maybe Summer, progress has slowed like I said. I might have a test done by then though.
I'll be posting more screen shots sometime this weekend =D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed