2D AvP game (New Screenshots!)

Started by MudButt, Feb 15, 2008, 03:25:09 PM

Author
2D AvP game (New Screenshots!) (Read 8,855 times)

MudButt

MudButt

Yo, I am creating an AvP game with BYOND software. It's in early stages right now but the Pixel Artist just got started last night. The game is going to RPG/PVP, you can choose from all 3 races, Humans can rank up, along with Predators, Aliens are getting the ability to evolve. It is based around the time 'Aliens' happened. This is the first screenshot of one of the maps that will be in the game, take note that is just a section and is only a test shot.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

'Bout f**king time. Stargate Online disappeared off BYOND so I've got nothing to play on. I had attempted to develop an AvP RPG on BYOND with a coder friend but we couldn't find any iconers. I've got a document with ideas and stuff.

My msn is iainaaronpercival2310 - at - hotmail.co.uk if you wanna talk.

MudButt

MudButt

Haha, alright. I'll talk to you on there =D
If anyone has any suggestions for the game then let me know on here. I will do as much as I can to put them in.

Here are a list of weapons that have been put in so far:

-Pulse Rifle
-Flame Thrower
-Smart Gun
-Grenade Launcher
-Shuriken
-Wristblades
-Combat Knife
-Aliens Tail and Claws
-Shoulder Cannon

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

What is your address?

MudButt

MudButt

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

WOW!! :o Thats some nice work, I will definatly playing this.

MudButt

MudButt

This is a new test shot, it is of one of the jungle maps that are going to be put in =D

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Any idea the actual date it is coming out on?

MudButt

MudButt

I'm aiming for a private testing sometime in late March or early April. The public beta test, I hope, will happen sometime in June. Then the full game will hopefully be out the next month or two. I know it seems like a long time but my staff have busy lives and a lot has to go into a game. Hopefully my iconners work as fast as my Coder, if that happens then it should be out by May or June

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Cool, thats not really a long wait at all.

One and only cleaner_WOLF

One and only cleaner_WOLF

Ohhh my friggin God....Praise the lord for this young man making a game...

YEah nice work on it man.

MudButt

MudButt

Lol thanks, but most of the credit goes to my awesome staff. I'm mainly the idea man who started the project, you'll most likely see very minor pixel art from me, probably predator masks or weapons. By next week I might have the Marines with their Armor and some weapons equipped. Predators are also going to come in Bulky Sizes as seen in AvP and a slimmer, more athletic size as seen in the originals and AvP-R. The Predalien will also be a playable character if you choose the Alien Species, but it probably won't be in until the first update I have.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

For my game I was going with the idea of many different sects and groups. Humans had marines, intersellar trading companies, pirates. Aliens had Giger/CamerAlien, Predator born, gene mutated, K-species, red Aliens. Predators were clan hunters and solo hunters.

I really hope we get some layer of customization for this one. I'd love the ability to upload my own costumes and Predator armor. Help with player immersion.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

^ Nice ideas Hicks.

MudButt

MudButt

Well, I will try hard to make it as open and free as I can. The first version of the game will probably be limited, but I want the basic things in first before I begin putting in custom options. Adding in your own custom costumes and masks may come in later, but that's only if this game even attracts enough players. The predator's will have a nice amount of masks to work with, Marines have about 5 different styles, Aliens will get some work done as well, I am going to add the K-Series and Dog Aliens in.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed