Alien Trilogy

Started by Mr. Weyland, Dec 12, 2006, 06:48:30 PM

Author
Alien Trilogy (Read 26,054 times)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

This was a classic game, its 10 years old now, does antone still play it?  i do some times  ;D

Yautja

Yautja

I have it, but its been about 4 years since I played it. Its an excellent game.  But I have been playing Alien Ressurection on the PS1 more recently.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

If I can find it on Ebay for cheap, I'll get it. My Saturn is buried in the attic but my PS1 is still connected, sitting on top of my lovely Xbox.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Yautja on Dec 12, 2006, 06:51:10 PM
I have it, but its been about 4 years since I played it. Its an excellent game.  But I have been playing Alien Ressurection on the PS1 more recently.
I am actually playing that game right now  ;D

Shaak

Shaak

Yes I remember it, but I played in a PC many years ago. It was funny to destroy the queen  :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I remember the first time I played this game. I must have been 8 or so, the family'd gone out look for a PS1 but everywhere was sold out  >:( so we ended up getting a Saturn because of how many games came in this package deal. Trilogy was one of those games and having seen Aliens twice before that, I was excited.

I remember the intro movie scaring me shitless.  :P Never did get past the first few levels.

Darkness

Darkness

Quoteso we ended up getting a Saturn because of how many games came in this package deal.

I would have had Alien Trilogy when I bought the Saturn but the salesperson at the store said I was too young for it. I was around 10 at the time. Got Tomb Raider instead.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

The first time i saw the game was at a friends house, he was playing it on a Playstation on a black and white TV, he never let me have a go so i waited about 2 years before getting my own copy.
I think i was 10 or 11 when i saw it?

Skynetdyne

Skynetdyne

I played that game like a million times probably my favorite Alien game after Alien3 The Gun.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I just brought this today for £3! I'll have a go on it later.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 05, 2007, 06:27:31 PM
I just brought this today for £3! I'll have a go on it later.
I think its funny that with time more things become more valubale and cost more but with games its the opposite  :o

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The original AvP goes for quite a fair bit!

OMG! This game still has atmosphere!  :o Unbelievable! I'd love to see this as an AvP mod.

topman

topman

i remember this game! quality!! ;D
this use to scare me pooless and still it does :o

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

the 2D aliens scare me as well...not.  ;D the game does have an good alien movie atmosphere.
One of the cut scenes explains that the planet is going to blow but then you have to clear out the prison area and the space jockey ship, why clear these placeses out for further colonization if the atmosphere processors are going to blow the hole area to bits?

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

Feh, I tried out Alien Resurection a few days ago on my old dusty ps1 and I realized that though the game was kinda freaky I'm just too used to new console games to pay a bother to it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed