Started by aliensetta, May 05, 2007, 11:12:20 PM

Author
Ravagers (Read 7,411 times)

aliensetta

aliensetta

So what do you think of them?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think they're beasts. Very very powerful. Not very useful when you wanna make the Hive bigger, but useful for taking out the enemies.

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, I like them. Takes a while to make though. But they're good for taking down heavily guarded areas. They're a little slow though for me.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I always use them as my final push to obliterate the enemy.  I use warriors/predaliens to snatch people away, then from there after my hive is big enough to survive an improbable failed attack, I send in the ravagers to knock out fortified positions.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I say that they are the best overpowered bastards that you can have on your side. But against them, they are a-holes!

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

man i love fighting them with the preds but i hate fighting them with humans there a kick in the teeth

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

There f**king awsome!....They are tough to fight, but the carries are just a bitch. The ravagers make a good protectors of the hive, from big attacks you know?

Alien Warrior

Alien Warrior

Quote from: The Joker on May 06, 2007, 05:27:41 PM
I say that they are the best overpowered bastards that you can have on your side. But against them, they are a-holes!

I agree

crypto84

crypto84

Great and useful. Shame that they can easily get destroyed by the marines with the rocket launchers and thats goos when you are playing as the marines.  :D

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

They are the greatest defence for the hive and queen. The only problem is they arn't good for getting host.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

They Rule!!

alien ravager

alien ravager

they are the beasts of the game the are really, really strong and very durable and difficult to kill but they are really slow and that gets on my nerves you are going at a normal speed for travelling and they lag behind but over all they are great

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I never actually could figure out how to get Carriers or Ravagers :-\ can someone help?

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Just read the booklet, it tells you what to do, but to get you started, get a Preatorian.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Private Hudson on Nov 28, 2007, 11:18:05 PM
Just read the booklet, it tells you what to do, but to get you started, get a Preatorian.
My game never came with a booklet...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed