AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 324,077 times)

alexpj19

alexpj19

i agree, Seed was really bad in fact, awesome costumes locations, props and pyrotecnics, the rest was horrable. they had a huge potential, huge crew, nice equipment, professional costumes and free labor  :)   and they coldnt do anything good with it. How ever i give them credit for deadication  and for trying to make a cool film.

cheers.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Quote from: alexpj19 on Feb 17, 2008, 02:43:24 AM
i agree, Seed was really bad in fact, awesome costumes locations, props and pyrotecnics, the rest was horrable. they had a huge potential, huge crew, nice equipment, professional costumes and free labor  :)   and they coldnt do anything good with it. How ever i give them credit for deadication  and for trying to make a cool film.

cheers.
The effects were good, but the acting story directing cinematography and editing were SH!^

Stalker

Stalker

S.E.E.D. had potential, & the way they tied the storyline in with the Roswell crash was cool...but once it got into the thick of the action, I didn't have a clue what was going on. There were predators killing humans, aliens killing humans, predators fighting aliens...predators fighting predators, all while the camera was having a seizure. What a wasted opportunity.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The editing was awful in S.E.E.D and it made no sense. It was just a glorified real life RPG for them.

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 17, 2008, 12:18:29 AM
S.E.E.D may have been good, but the story was just all over the place, you couldn't understand just what the hell was going on.

yeah but I ment effects and costumewise

alexpj19

alexpj19

Hey guys i've just posted 3 more posters for AVP-Redemption in "Alien-Predator Artwork" gallery.
Enjoy.

Alex.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I guess D hasn't approved them yet. :(

Tarog

Tarog

This definatley looks promosing, i think we all appreciate your work

alexpj19

alexpj19

hey hard core Predator fans, i need some input from you, i'm getting ready to shoot a scene in which my main predator character communicates with the Elder predator. i have a few ideas on how   Predator native language will sound like, but i would like to hear your ideas on it , i'm always open for a cool ideas.  :)

cheers

War Wager

War Wager

You could have the Predator speak his lauguage into his wrist computer, slap in a few codes and then it plays back in the Elder's mask/screen or wherever he happens to be.

alexpj19

alexpj19

i got their communication devices already done, it will be something like a hologram screen in front of  control panel, something like in AVPr i just posted a snap shot of what the cabin will look like , and the screen will be projected right in front of the chair. but i need some input on how Predators speech will sound like vocally . check out the screen shot in AVP artwork.

Cheers

alexpj19

alexpj19

hey guys, any sugestions on how Predators speech should sound like?

War Wager

War Wager

I thought it was all the clicking noises they make. ^  :-\

alexpj19

alexpj19

yeah, but you always thought the clicking is mostly to show their emotions, and yes, predators do click a lot, i guess they are very emotional  :-[
but their speech i thought should sound kind of like "jabba the hutt" but more throaty/clicky/vibraty, with clicking mixed in. 

Any thoughts?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I don't think you should have any talking between Predators. It's just a recipe for bad.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed