10 (43.5%)
Anderson and AVP
13 (56.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author
Ward vs Anderson (Read 6,810 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

What started as an innocent discussion between me and SiL led to this question. Who wrote the better script? Was it Wards bullshit floating wooden planet with exorcised Aliens, or was it Andersons lackluster P13 script?

Just remember, whoever wins, it doesn't really matter.

War Wager

War Wager

I did'nt like Vincent Wards original Alien3 script. It was too farfetched and I don't think it would be believable enough. Andersons script was pretty poor too but at least it was more believable than Vincents...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

My hates against Ward's A3:

*Wooden planet...with a big fire inside.
*The Alien killing people on toilet sequence.
*The sticking of heads into space.
*The exorcising of the Chest-burster.
*SheepAlien...that's right, a SheepAlien.
*The rape and baby related dreams.
*Aliens becoming some sort of christian demon.

War Wager

War Wager

Those are pretty much my hates for it too.  :D

Vader the White

Vader the White

:o That sounds almost as bad as Cross Bones!!!!!   :o It makes AVP look like a masterpiece!  :o I can't belive I just said that!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Ward's script was the one never used? Or am i not remembering A3?

Cellien

Cellien

Dont know anything about that A3 script, but going by what I read in Corporal Hicks post.. I'd have to say AvP sounds A LOT better lol.. Talk about sad.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The alien becoming a christian demon made it into Alien 3 itself.  They frequently call the Alien the "Beast," a name for the devils physical form during Revelations.

So I didn't have a problem with that.  I did have a problem with the sheep alien though.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've got no problem with it being called a Beast...having it written in bibles and etc, that I did have a problem with.

War Wager

War Wager

I don't like the wooden planet idea that monks have built to escape all "technology". That idea is just a load of bull!

SM

SM

Ward's was easily better than Anderson's.

Ward's was fresh and inspired.  Anderson's was dull and derivative.

Vader the White

Vader the White

Crud, I accendently voted the A3 Script because I though it was "Who wrote the worst script" Dang!

MetroidMatt87

MetroidMatt87

Whats this exorcism of a chestburster thing? And the sheep thing would kind of be alright if it was in a comic or book, not a movie. I mean common, its a sheep. So cuddly and innocent. Than BAM! Porkchop gets bent out from the inside!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

A priest exorcises a Chest-Burster out of Ripley and into himself. No kidding.

SM

SM

Almost survived to the final film in  one form.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed