Can we forgive Paul now it's been 4 years?

Started by Purebreedalien, Feb 05, 2008, 08:00:36 PM

Author
Can we forgive Paul now it's been 4 years? (Read 55,782 times)

Purebreedalien

I have decided to stop hating Paul Anderson and just accept AvP for what it is. An attempted Vs film that went horribly wrong. I can still watch AvP and chuckle to myself about the cock ups. So I've forgiven him and I'm just going to ignore it and continue praising AvP:R. Is anyone with me?

severen76

Nah i wont forgive the self proclaimed #1 alien fan  >:(

Scree

This is really stupid. I have other worries in my life.

severen76

So why waste your time posting  ::)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm still suprise people still hate him for AVP  ::).

Master

After watching AvP-R and experiencing that it is possible to kick francise (story wise) even more, I preety much stoped to compalin about him. He made few good films, and nobody can be a genious like Cameron or Ridley. And he is not compareing his tiny film to P2, like some 'special' guys do.

SM

People gotta forgive Jeunet and Whedon first.

War Wager

Give it up purebreed, not everyone's gonna forgive him.  ;)

If you look back a few pages you'll find a 'Give Anderson A Break!' thread. Whats posted there will be posted here too.

The Chibi Kiriyama

Quote from: SM on Feb 05, 2008, 10:10:29 PM

To quote Alfred Pennyworth- "NEVAH!"

As far as I'm considered, no one who directed past Alien 3 did these creatures justice. Even the rest of the film was lamentable; Resurrection, AVP, and AVP:R all sport some shoddy scripts and cinematography.

b-raz

b-raz

AVP wasn't too bad. 2 of the Predators just sucked and were major noobs(Celtic wasn't too bad though). And oh yeah, we didn't get to see one drop of blood when the Aliens attacked the humans. But we did see 2 or 3 drops when the Predators attacked them. :D ;) But nah, the unrated edition's actually better, more blood and stuff, made it look more realistic like when that guy got pinned to the wall by that combi-stick(now that was cool  8)), one of my fav scenes. AVP-R was still far better though.

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Feb 06, 2008, 05:53:29 AM

:D I say that all the time. NEVAH!

The Cleaner

As far as I'm considered, no one who directed past Alien 3 did these creatures justice. Even the rest of the film was lamentable; Resurrection, AVP, and AVP:R all sport some shoddy scripts and cinematography.
Agreed!

No, we won't forgive Paul. Just like we won't forgive the other directors/writers that have turned two great franchises into a joke of their former selves.

*Sigh*Oh well, atleast we still have ALIEN, ALIENS, ALIEN 3, Predator and Predator 2. 

Purebreedalien

Quote from: The Cleaner on Feb 06, 2008, 09:20:03 AM

Agreed!
No, we won't forgive Paul. Just like we won't forgive the other directors/writers that have turned two great franchises into a joke of their former selves.

*Sigh*Oh well, atleast we still have ALIEN, ALIENS, ALIEN 3, Predator and Predator 2.

Ahh yes I didn't think of that... I hate you again Paul!  >:(

ShadowPred

I won't forgive him, I have stopped bitching about it, but I won't forgive him yet.

Craig

Quote from: severen76 on Feb 05, 2008, 08:56:03 PM
So why waste your time posting  ::)
Yea, a valuable 10 seconds it takes to post. Good argument.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed