Help

Started by b-raz, Feb 03, 2008, 05:06:10 AM

Author
Help (Read 1,741 times)

b-raz

b-raz

Okay, Im a little confused on this. On the combat training, all those green things you're supposed to go to on top of those buildings, how do u get to them?? Cuz I jump and press A(Xbox) and he'll sometimes grab the wall then he'll just jump off and Im like wtf.

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

Quote from: b-raz on Feb 03, 2008, 05:06:10 AM

Okay, Im a little confused on this. On the combat training, all those green things you're supposed to go to on top of those buildings, how do u get to them?? Cuz I jump and press A(Xbox) and he'll sometimes grab the wall then he'll just jump off and Im like wtf.

you have to shoot them. If I remmember correctly you can do it where you find the spears.

b-raz

b-raz

Quote from: ArielAleXCo on Feb 03, 2008, 06:40:31 AM
Quote from: b-raz on Feb 03, 2008, 05:06:10 AM

you have to shoot them. If I remmember correctly you can do it where you find the spears.

Oh, those are the bums or w/e. Okay, thanks.  ;D

b-raz

b-raz

Is there any way to get a different plasma caster on this game?

b-raz

b-raz

Oh yeah, and what vision do u have to be in to spot the hang-way points? What do they look like on the radar.

b-raz

b-raz

Nvm, I figured it out.  ;D

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

your welcome

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

Quote from: b-raz on Feb 05, 2008, 05:25:23 PM
Is there any way to get a different plasma caster on this game?

Yeap... 3 plasma caster cannons... or in other words... 3 differente levels

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed