finally where it belongs

Started by marrerom, Feb 01, 2008, 11:05:12 PM

Author
finally where it belongs (Read 60,356 times)

gases

gases

Quote from: SiL on Feb 02, 2008, 01:18:41 AM
I love how the Bros say they don't like the IMDb - Who does, really? - yet it's the only place they're posting now.

Although that's probably more to do with the fact that the single biggest Bro cock-suckers are on that site - All three of them.

And no, I'm not lumping all positive people with them. They're the extremist 'this movie was utterly perfect f**k all you who disagree' people.

I can't blame them.

SiL

SiL

Looking at Colin's post history, it seems mainly so he can call people kids, attempt to belittle those who dislike the film, boast about the earnings, and whack off with FrenchPredator.

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Quote from: SiL on Feb 02, 2008, 01:26:40 AM
Looking at Colin's post history, it seems mainly so he can call people kids, attempt to belittle those who dislike the film, boast about the earnings, and whack off with FrenchPredator.

Yes, he seems to call alot of people kids, doesn't he.

SiL

SiL

Maybe he's trying to hide the fact that mostly immature people who just want money shot after money shot are the only people really getting behind this ...

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Actually, most of the people at IMDb really hate AVPR.

Craig

Craig

Quote from: $cHm0cK on Feb 01, 2008, 11:31:29 PM
Oh no .. seems you, marrerom, didnt learn from the first lesson .. but that was obviously  :D

.. i'm tired to write the same stuff again, so i will just quote myself with edited votes ;)

QuoteOh_my_God ... now you officially failed as as discussion partner, sir! Good Luck for your future ...

But hey ... i wont be that ass .. sooo, to continue on your low argue level, marrerom, i'll show you smth that your ridiculous "i hate avpr, the majority do it as well" attitude didnt allow you to see ...

IMBD Voitings:

7 - 10 (people who liked it) : 44,9 %
5 - 6 (people who think, it was okay) : 22,1 %
1 - 4 (people who think, it was bad) : 33 %

So, marrerom, as you can see ... there are more people on IMBD who actually like this movie than people who think it was crap! The rest are the one, who think it was okay, but not that good and not that bad.

So, you failed ... even in your little own hater dreamworld! I'm sorry for you ...  Cheesy, maybe you have better luck next time Wink (i guess not). Okay ... and now, because obviously you wont wanna accept the truth, you will spread again your ridiculous "objective truth" ... i'm out of here Wink.

greetz

And stating imdb as the general public ... well .. a big LoL  ::)

You lose ... Good Day, Sir ;). I'm out!

greetz
Most of the votes are ignored because they are people who create accounts just to vote, or vote 10 on their favorite movies everytime. So in the end, you lose  ;)

"Various filters are applied to the raw data in order to eliminate and reduce attempts at 'vote stuffing' by individuals more interested in changing the current rating of a movie than giving their true opinion of it."

echobbase79

echobbase79

so what kind of stuff does Colin and Greg say over there?

Colin_Strause

Colin_Strause

I love how the Bros say they don't like the IMDb - Who does, really? - yet it's the only place they're posting now.

Although that's probably more to do with the fact that the single biggest Bro cock-suckers are on that site - All three of them.

And no, I'm not lumping all positive people with them. They're the extremist 'this movie was utterly perfect f**k all you who disagree' people.

I keep posting updates on both sites. We are working on the next gig right now, so I don't have time to get into endless arguments with people acting like dickheads. I'm still more then happy to talk about the pros and cons of the film, as well as the up coming extended DVD, but if people are going to be rude then I'll just keep ignoring them.  It's your choice to have a debate, or a one sided rant that I won''t be any part of.

SiL

SiL

Hey, last time I tried to get into an actual considered debate you decided to switch to childish games.

Hello Mr. Pot, how've you been doing? :P

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Feb 02, 2008, 01:53:13 AM

I keep posting updates on both sites. We are working on the next gig right now, so I don't have time to get into endless arguments with people acting like dickheads. I'm still more then happy to talk about the pros and cons of the film, as well as the up coming extended DVD, but if people are going to be rude then I'll just keep ignoring them.  It's your choice to have a debate, or a one sided rant that I won''t be any part of.

Ok then, could you please tell me if the upcomiing director's cut will be released at the same time as the theatrical DVD or after?

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Feb 02, 2008, 01:41:47 AM
Actually, most of the people at IMDb really hate AVPR.

Isn't that the general opinion everywhere? 

Yautja/Alien_lover

^No,that would be inconclusive and take a very very very long time to figure out.

Andrew127

Andrew127

IMDB is very unpredicatble. People vote in their extremes and very rarely validate their reasons. For example someone who liked the film alot will vote 10 for 10s sake and people who didn't like it would vote 0. Its very rare to see someone vote inbetween those numbers until the film has been out for a while.

Richman678

Richman678

Normally I dont trust IMDB or RT...

But in this case they are right. AVP-R sucked ass!

King Kong '05 was actually pretty good. The CG that WETA made was reason enough for watching that movie.

So brothers quit listening to the Predaboys! You need character development. Thats how we start hoping for people who dont get killed...or get killed. I.E. Hudson and Burke. If you listen to the fans then you make another "Lost World" with kids killing velociraptors, because stephen spielberg listened to fans instead of common sense.

By the way why the hell did you make the facehuggers black? was it just that lighting or did you really go black? cause once you go black...

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: Richman678 on Feb 02, 2008, 04:45:53 AM
Normally I dont trust IMDB or RT...

But in this case they are right. AVP-R sucked ass!

King Kong '05 was actually pretty good. The CG that WETA made was reason enough for watching that movie.

So brothers quit listening to the Predaboys! You need character development. Thats how we start hoping for people who dont get killed...or get killed. I.E. Hudson and Burke. If you listen to the fans then you make another "Lost World" with kids killing velociraptors, because stephen spielberg listened to fans instead of common sense.

By the way why the hell did you make the facehuggers black? was it just that lighting or did you really go black? cause once you go black...

The only time they looked "Black" Was right after the facehugger attacked the hunter and he was on the ground

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed