Amazing Predator Concrete Jungle Intro Video

Started by Yautja, Dec 12, 2006, 04:21:13 PM

Author
Amazing Predator Concrete Jungle Intro Video (Read 16,886 times)

Yautja

Anyone who hasn't seen this yet should watch it. Its an excellent CG video from the start of Concrete Jungle.
The video is called Game Intro

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1594

The Ultimate Predator

Sweet, I've been wanting to see this.

Predator Schwarzenegger

Predator Schwarzenegger

I've been hanging out so long for a Pred VG. As it turns out its a pretty good game and I enjoy it immensley. I did the review for CJ on this very site so I won't repeat what I've already said.  ;D

The Ultimate Predator

This site? Galaxy?

Corporal Hicks

Darkness

Quote from: Predator Schwarzenegger on Dec 19, 2006, 11:09:55 PM
I've been hanging out so long for a Pred VG. As it turns out its a pretty good game and I enjoy it immensley. I did the review for CJ on this very site so I won't repeat what I've already said.  ;D

Didn't realise you were the same person who emailed me. Sorry it took a while to get back to you.

The Ultimate Predator

Nice review, its changed my opinions of the game. Might actually go and get it at some point.

Mr. Weyland

as anyone hear played the game  ???

carlp06

Quote from: Mr Weyland on Dec 28, 2006, 03:56:27 PM
as anyone hear played the game  ???
I played this a couple of months back and stopped playing it because I got stuck on a specific level.I recommend you get it if your a big predator fan.

Mr. Weyland

I was mega good at this game, i could complet the game in 1 hour and 30 on hard mode, but when i play it now i am mega crap, i need to get used to it again

The Ultimate Predator

I just started playing it. Its actually quite good, only annoying thing is the save game can only be done at the end of the level, but sometimes the levels are really short.

innerchaos

I think the game was excellent. You could basically do everything you've seen a Pred do, and in abundance! Awesome alien vs pred action towards the end of the game. Although the controls take a little while to get used to. 4/5 in my book.

Mr. Weyland

The Aliens in the game are way to easy, and they never stand up  :(

Akuma

I rather enjoyed the story of the game. its rather intresting to see who mother really is. *according to the game. but its also fun to go back through and just mess around in the levels.

Redfield

well ive played it but i cant find it anywhere 2 buy!!! can u order it at eb games?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed