Amazing Predator Concrete Jungle Intro Video

Started by Yautja, Dec 12, 2006, 04:21:13 PM

Author
Amazing Predator Concrete Jungle Intro Video (Read 15,287 times)

xenopred66

the camera was anoying but the game was still fun as hell.

id like a huge predator RPG though simlar to mass effect which is coming out i posted my idea on another site.

i wrote this almost a year ago(ive just copied and pasted it)

-----For Full Game Stories and Idea's-----
Story Line:a RPG like game(obilivon style) based around the predator in which you go from planet to planet in search of the biggest prey. you start of as an unblooded and have to customize your predator (everything from amour to your mask weapons etc.) and have to go through a trial(kinda like in AVP the movie) and as the game progress your allowed to explore more of the universe in search of bigger game.
Start of Game:your an unblooded pred and set on your first hunt to gain your pass into manhood
Finish of Game:there is really no finish just like obilvion. just hours worth of hunting collecting new gear etc.
Main Characterredator of course
Speices of Characters (allies / Enemies)predators, aliens and humans are the main but the rest can be made up as you will be hunting hundreds of prey.
Attributes:customizeable

-----Character idea's for a upcoming game----

The Name of the Game:PREDATOR
Characters Nameredator
Characters Speicesredator
Characters Attributes:customizable
Characters Appearance:jcustomizeable(based around predator though)

-----Vehicle Idea's for upcoming game-----

The name of the Game:PREDATOR
Vehicles Name:spaceships, alien vechiles on cetain planets and obvoiusly bikes, cars, trucks, planes etc. on planet earth
Type of Vehicle:see above
Weapons / Uses:wristbaldes, combistick, glaive, maul, plasmacaster, net gun, self-destruct device, smart-disc and a create a weapon from srcath mode where you can customize and choose everything from the material its made out of to the clour shape etc. you will also have wall hack to hack through control panels, things to cut through vines etc.
Speed (Slow, average, fast):average-fast based on your customized charecter

-----Planet / Surroundings idea's-----
(if planet)
Planet Name:earth, mars, all planets and some made up ones
Planet Solar Location:made up ones and the one we are in now
Type of Terran:depends on planet and what location on the planet you are(i.e you can go to earth but choose to go to a jungle, city suburbs etc. each planet will have tons of places to explore and search for fair game).
Weather:depending on planet and time of year
Inhabitance:depend on planet of course mainly humans, aliens, predators again some other species need to be made up
Story behind itredator going through the ranks to become leader of his clan a harderened verteran. but the game does not stop after this is done there will be tons more to do after you have completed the main quest
(If surroundings)
Location:like i said many times before has tons of planets galaxy's
Terran:depedning on planet
Weather:same as above
Bases (if any):main ship, planet your on
Inhabitance:depending on planet

----Other Idea's-----
If there are anything else, please give detailed information about it.
Story Line:a RPG like game(obilivon style) based around the predator in which you go from planet to planet in search of the biggest prey. you start of as an unblooded and have to customize your predator (everything from amour to your mask weapons etc.) and have to go through a trial(kinda like in AVP the movie) and as the game progress your allowed to explore more of the universe in search of bigger game.
Start of Game:your an unblooded pred and set on your first hunt to gain your pass into manhood
Finish of Game:there is really no finish just like obilvion. just hours worth of hunting collecting new gear etc.

im continuing this.

each hunt on a certain you will be giving a certain time to explore(about a week in game time) but you can return or leave any time during this hunt(except on your trial at the beging of the hunt) you will hours to explore and hunt its important that not 1 place is the same like fi you where to go to africa in a war zone area you will be hunting and stalking soldiers. in the city gangsters etc. and its important as the years role by in the game that not jsut you grow and become stronger but so do each race say the human race gains more technology as they grow and better weapons so as the game goes on your prey advanciung just not you. you also get sort of reputation points aoug your clan9depending on the type of thing you cacth in other words say something like and alien queen will be considered one of the most valued trophys in the game, a low-level gangster will be near worthless though this will keep you aiming at the big prey instead of mindlessly killing small fish) like i said you can create your own weapons as you progress you will ahve more sutff open for you to make these weapons.
there will be online where players can compare scores share weapons and stuff they have made and a co-op mode where you and your friends can take part in a hunt together(this doesnt effect your single player game much other then your pred will only have the weapons, equipment he has in the single player game to use during this mode so you will want to keep up with your friends) it will be like who ever kills the most or kills the biggest prey wins. lastly this game should have to versions one in 3rd person or one in first(FPS kinda thing) or optional to swicth during the game like obilvion. and there will be an elment of puzzle solving to get past certain places and into the areas that hold the best/big prey (such as the alien queens chamber)

i haavent checked that i made a few spelling mistakes and stuff lol

Redfield

wow u must love that game!!! i just finished it a week ago and i love it to... but i couldnt write all that up!!!

Redfield

i love elder scrolls! i havnt played oblivion but morrowind is my favourite game eva. i didnt go far in the main storyline... i was having to much fun just doing side quests and exploring that massive island. i would love a predator rpg... perhaps more so then an alien one. it would almost certainly work better.

Punk19

Anyone know where I can find the PS2 version? All I can find is the XboX version

gojiramatthew

Ive got this game on X-box, I have done everything, it was hard but Im done, my favorite and most used weapon is the wristblades. ;)

Corporal Hicks

I was on Vivendi's PR for this. They were going to send me a review copy and competition copies. I said, "I'm on Xbox, can the review copy please be for the Xbox." And I got 5 PS2 editions...I've never played the game yet.  :-\

Darkness

Hmm, what did you do with the 5 PS2 copies? I can't believe they sent you five for free.

Corporal Hicks

Competition copies. That's what they were.

Darkness

And you sent them off to whoever won them?

Corporal Hicks

Pretty much. UK only though.

Griffith

This is definetly the best predator game ever made..and about the fact that the camera is horrible..who cares!!..you will never see another game like this...the story, the music..man...

Mr. Weyland

I HATE THE STORY  >:(

EthanCole

i want it

Redfield

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Feb 26, 2007, 02:10:30 AM
I HATE THE STORY  >:(

i loved the story too... what was wrong with it? it had us twisting and turning, excited, wanting to know what happened next, and overall unhappy with the human race.

ShadowPred

The only thing i ahetd about ti was that it was not free-roam (Spider-Man 2) and that all the minor characters look as if they came from the spider-man activision game for the PS1, other than that, i love the game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed