Predator Turnabout

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 05, 2007, 08:49:30 AM

Author
Predator Turnabout (Read 33,361 times)

Bishop2

Bishop2

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 04, 2007, 10:55:55 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Corpral_Hicks/turnabout.jpg

Perry posted this on his blog...I don't like it. I hope it's just the scan but it looks really blurry.

Perry has a blog, eh?  I gotta look into that. 

Still no release date on this one, huh?  I figured since Criminal Enterprise had one, we'd hear something soon.

arnold23

arnold23

Cant we get a freakin Predator without the damn AvP look!? >:(

Bishop2

Bishop2

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The Dark Horse site really needs an update.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: arnold23 on Sep 08, 2007, 04:17:46 AM
Cant we get a freakin Predator without the damn AvP look!? >:(

no joke, Im getting sick of it too.

Bishop2

Bishop2

What makes that cover look so "AVP"?  He doesn't have any clearly large pupils or anything.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

The Pred has scars ugly face, and has the same armor as well.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

The armor, yes, but the face is actually a subtle blend between the AVP Elder and the original Predator design.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The blurb from the back cover:

Killing Ground

No cell phones. No zip codes. No easy way out. In the backwoods of an Alaskan hunting ground, game warden Sloane patrols the countryside for poachers. When he stumbles on the carcass of a Kodiak bear, he assumes that greedy hunters have looted the countryside, again.

But Sloane is wrong. This bear was not killed by poacher, but by an unknown threat...the Predators.

Sloan has other enemies to contend with. Jack Regal, for one, a wealthy adrenaline junkie in the poaching game for money. He also has people to protect, like Mary Collins, a city tenderfoot in the wilderness looking for the place where her brother died.

Tracks. Poachers. Game hunters. Fighters. The hunters become the hunted in a man-against-man, man-against-beast struggle for survival against the odds.

http://bp3.blogger.com/_KcFkeN0I6po/R2F13XJHM4I/AAAAAAAABEc/1KS7q5D1zU8/s1600-h/Turnabout+-+Final+Cover.jpg

I'm attempting to get a clearer version of it. This is all from Perry's blog.

Corporal Hicks

felix

felix

Since Mr Steve Perry is writing this...does this mean the Yuatja are back? Or will he be calling the Predator's race as The Hish instead?

Helikaon

Helikaon

I think I've read somewhere that he will be avoiding that issue.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

What that guy said ^^

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

Definitely can't wait for the novel. The blurbs that I've seen sounds very exciting to me.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 03, 2007, 07:12:25 AM
http://www.stephenyoull.com/images/NewGallery/Large/predator-turnabout.jpg

Say hi to Turnabout's beautiful cover.

Brilliant and lovely cover, a mix of the Scar Predator and the First Predator. Sweet!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed