You design An Alien vs Predator fight

Started by Celtic_pred, Jan 29, 2008, 02:38:17 AM

Author
You design An Alien vs Predator fight (Read 5,755 times)

DoomRulz

Quote from: Ccoletta86 on Jan 29, 2008, 07:45:46 PM
no no..... lil celtie is too busy trying to take out a human, an alien with a retractable 15 foot long tail  comes out nowhere, pokes him in the back,lifts him in the air while lil celtie jjust stares at him and that projectile tongue gives him a forced trepanation followed by a drawn out WWF wrestling match before Griddilocks uses his tongue again to easily finish off Choppa

Yup, that pretty much sums it up. Instead of an all-out brawl, it's two creatures swinging their limbs in random directions.

Purebreedalien

Celtic_pred

I had this idea of an elder pred walking in a building and a queen sticks its head in and starts destroyying the house during a massive fight.

Uncanny Antman

^That's just a rip-off of my idea on the first page, 'cept mine take place in the Nakatomi, err...I mean Yutani building.

Dark Passenger

The Chibi Kiriyama

That would be the worst Punk'd episode ever, considering he lost his hand before hearing Vader's revelation. :P

Private Hudson

As the Predator pulled his blades out of the marine, a Predalien jumped him. As the Predator rolled down the hill because of the force of the attack, he leaps up an kills the Predalien with a quick slice of his Naginita.

gameoverman

I just want to see quick, brutal fights - not brawling.  For example - an alien grabs a predator from above and headbites him or a predator takes out 2 charging aliens with the smartdisc.

Blood

I just want to see quick, brutal fights - not brawling.  For example - an alien grabs a predator from above and headbites him or a predator takes out 2 charging aliens with the smartdisc.

Hmmm... you thinks lots of aliens/preds or a very short film?

Celtic_pred

i wanna see somthing like 10 preds vs 50 aliens. But not all at once.

Private Hudson

I like brawls between hevier enemies against a Pred, such as a Predalien or Preatorian.. Or Queen. Lesser aliens (Drones/Warriors), I would rather see about 4 or 5 fighting 1 or 2 Preds.

Celtic_pred

what about 50 fachuggers versus 1 pred with no mask but shit loads of weapons.

The Chibi Kiriyama

Seems more like target practice than a fight.

Private Hudson

More like a, "Holf effin s**t!! I'm gonna effin die, better run for it!!" Thats what it would be like versus facehuggers, one could mean instant death for the Pred.

DoomRulz

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jan 31, 2008, 02:04:44 AM
More like a, "Holf effin s**t!! I'm gonna effin die, better run for it!!" Thats what it would be like versus facehuggers, one could mean instant death for the Pred.

Considering how well he can throw a shuriken, two could probably take out at least 20 at a time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed