Most Badass Predator

Started by Cromartie, Jan 22, 2008, 03:04:04 PM

Which Do You Think Is The Most Badass Predator?

Predator 1 Pred
25 (35.7%)
Predator 2 Pred
11 (15.7%)
Scarface (Concrete Jungle)
16 (22.9%)
Scar
4 (5.7%)
Gill/Chopper
0 (0%)
Celtic
1 (1.4%)
AVP Elder
1 (1.4%)
Pred 2 Elder
4 (5.7%)
Wolf
42 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author
Most Badass Predator (Read 14,320 times)

Cromartie

Cromartie

I Think Wolf & Scarface Are the Most Badass Preds Ever.

Stalker

Stalker

The Wolf & the original predator are easily the best & most experienced we have seen so far. The Wolf's actions speak for themself really...he took out well over a dozen aliens single-handedly & hardly sustained a scratch of damage. The original predator also hunted down two elite military teams, slaughtering each man until finally being bested by Dutch in the finale. If it were not for the creature's sense of "sportsmanship" it could have easily killed him earlier, when it had him pinned against the tree.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I agree with Stalker.

Cromartie

Cromartie

yes but take in to account of how mank kills ScarFace racked up! pretty impressive!

And ScarFace Lived Past the end of the game!

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

Wolf followed very close by Anytime

XENOWARRIOR

XENOWARRIOR

wolf **************************************************************

anytime **************************************

celtic ***********

scar *******

gill ****

pussyface*

w00t for wolf!

XenoVC

XenoVC

Anytime then Wolf  :)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The Junge Hunter and The Wolf were the most badass.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

lol I wonder how many times this Topic has been posted.....lol,but oh well,Anytime and Wolf  ;D

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Wolf

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Stalker on Jan 22, 2008, 03:10:04 PM
The Wolf & the original predator are easily the best & most experienced we have seen so far. The Wolf's actions speak for themself really...he took out well over a dozen aliens single-handedly & hardly sustained a scratch of damage. The original predator also hunted down two elite military teams, slaughtering each man until finally being bested by Dutch in the finale. If it were not for the creature's sense of "sportsmanship" it could have easily killed him earlier, when it had him pinned against the tree.

What he said.

What made Wold badass to me was his sheer viciousness. He didn't any reservations whatsoever when it came to hurting Xenos.  8) LOVE the scene where he force feeds an Alien that blue stuff :D

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Wolf and Anytime are the most badass to me.

marky

marky

Pussyface (Predator 2 pred) and Wolf!

Russian_Predator

Russian_Predator

Predator in Predator 2 is Ultimate Predator. Five extraterrestrial skulls including Alien's before arrival on Earth. Predators of AvP movies are lamers in comparison with him.

Fenrir

Fenrir

the first predator

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed